Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 26 February 2010

Tuesday Taggers

I had forgotten how much fun it is joining the Tuesday Taggers weekly challenges! I am slowly grabbing some time for myself! & I had so much fun last week I was determined to play again this week.

Thank You also to everyone who took the time to visit & leave me a comment. :) xx

This week the Tuesday Taggers Design Team want us to get messy! Told you it was too good to miss!!
Here are my messy hands!


and desk!!




Top of my box.....




my box!




click to enlarge

I picked up a little notepad block weeks ago & had every intention to alter it but with daily hospital visits to see my dad it got left & forgotten about until now.....

I covered the outer case with a layer of Gesso & dry brushed purple acrylic paint on top. I added a little paper border around the edge. The picture on top of the little box has a Distress Ink background & a gorgeous little image from Funky Kits coloured with Copic Pens.

I think my little altered notepad has turned out really nice. Thank You Tuesday Taggers for the inspiration.xxx (& I should say kick up the.....) hehe. :)

The Design Team have some lovely messy hands & creations to share with you & also a lovely Sponsor for this week The Craft Barn offering the winner a fabulous £15 gift voucher. So what are you waiting for!!

Thanks for looking. Have a great weekend & try & get messy if you can. :) Love Gez.xx

22 comments:

  1. That is so pretty!! I just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...that is so beautiful my lovely! Have to laugh at your messy mitts hahaha

    HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful box, love the image and the colouring is lovely. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Messy hands, just what I like to see Gez, the sign of an enjoyable craft session, I had fin with this one as well.

    It's a beautiful project, lovely colours and blend of mediums.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fabulous! So pleased to see you joining in the TT challenge.
    Love Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific, great idea wonderfully altered and by the looks a great messy time! Thanks for coming back and getting messy with us at TT this week, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow~! Excellent project, Gez! I love it, and your hands look almost as messy as mine did! Good to see you had a great time. Thanks for sharing at TT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely little box this made! Glad the challenge got ya going. Thanks for getting messy with us at TT this week! Paula

    ReplyDelete
  10. sign of a true crafter to get messy, love the little box well worth the mess x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you were able to get a bit of "you" time - and there is a lot to be said for getting dirty! Oo that sounds a bit weird - sorry! Its just good to be absorbed in something arty crafty. Have a good weekend - Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. FUN is our Middle Name....LOL, great project so glad you decided to join our Messy challenge at Tuesday Taggers this week, please come back soon. Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful....i love it...thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers...hugs Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous altered notecube box, love your dry brushed effect and the paper border is a perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's gorgeous Gez, I'm so glad you're getting to do a tiny bit more crafting. Good to see someone else gets as mucky as me!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's beautiful, Gez - glad you're making time for crafting - I love seeing the results of your talents x

    ReplyDelete
  17. You messy pup - but a beautiful outcome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. gez this is fab! Love your little box...lovely idea, and making a mess is the 'bestest' fun!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx