Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 18 February 2010

A Valentine's Gift!

Just got round to showing you what I got for Valentine's Day.....

Hubby always buys me roses for Valentine's Day but this year I asked for a dozen Copics instead! Clever or what!!

my new pens!


These are going to come in very handy as I have been wanting to have a go at colouring something different that I haven't tried before..... (stay tuned!) but as to be expected for me! I didn't have all the colours I needed but...... I do now. Thanks Mr B. XXXX

I ordered my Copic pens from the new look online store the Craft Den & Oooops the brand new Magnolia magazine fell into my basket too!!!

Woohoooooo............Fingers crossed I can get the children to bed on time tonight!

Thanks for looking. Happy crafting. Gez.xx

10 comments:

  1. ohohooo. and they'll last longer than roses and and and be soooo much more useful!! Love the mag...so...they do a mag...
    ((Lyn)) night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a nice gift :) I hope to see some creations colored with those soon . looks like a fun magazine too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 「不可能」這個字詞,在聰明人的字典中是找不到的。 ..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh nice gift hun I too would much prefer crafting goodies,to valentine,flowers,but hey I never got anything he he never mind have fun with the pens,hun and oh that magazine may have to let that drop into my basket too hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great pressie Gez!! Will last much longer (depending on how fast you colour) lol and the magazine is sooooooo beautiful xx Hope you have a good weekend!! Love Chanelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely pressie for you...enjoy! HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. This unique gift vouchers are different like Sydney gift certificate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. those will last way longer than roses :) mag looks good too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree they will last longer than roses. Thank you for shopping at Craft Den. Have a great weekend happy colouring Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A much more useful valentine's gift than flowers Gez and they will last longer too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx