Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 14 March 2010

A lovely surprise!

I got a lovely surprise when I collected my emails tonight. An award! I'm not quite sure I deserve it but I am greatly honoured & delighted to receive it. :)



A special Thank You to Wipso for thinking of me. XXX

Wipso is one very talented lady who is an expert at dumfing & has an equally talented sister & friend Twiglet and together they make up the Sisters Craft Creations.

I can highly recommend making a cuppa & popping over there for a good look around. I was very lucky indeed to win their blog shop draw a few weeks ago (I am still pinching myself!) & can tell you first hand that their beautiful hand-made gifts are of the highest quality. I can't thank them enough for their kindness & treasure everything I won.

These talented ladies have most definately brought sunshine into my life.

~♥~

Of course this award comes with a few rules (the bit I don't like!) Can I get back to you shortly!

~♥~

WISHING ALL THE WONDERFUL CRAFTERS IN BLOGLAND

A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


XXXX

8 comments:

  1. aw, yes,...happy mother's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments. You well deserve this award so give yourself a pat on the back. Have a really special day with your family.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez,
    Congratulations on the award. You deserve it.
    Have a great Mother's Day.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mothers Day to you too Gez. Will take a peek at that website later.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations !!!! you sooo deserve it !!! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY Gez !!!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. You totally deserve it :-) Congratulations x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations you deserve the award, waiting to see the bit you don't like. Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course you deserve it - very much so - coming here and seeing your beautiful creations is like a drop of sunshine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx