Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 19 March 2010

Something Completely Different

Over at Something Completely Different it's time for a new challenge & it's Laura's turned to choose this weeks theme. :) We are staying with our trinchies (3"x3") & this week we would like to see some musical instruments on them!

My trinchie


This is the background I blogged on Wednesday here. I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks with some Blonde Moments spritz (don't think it shows up!) not sure where the muscial notes rubber stamp is from it's fairly old & the harlequin stamp is from Stampers Anon.

The Stampotique little guy love him or not! was a surprise RAK along with a few others. :-D & has been coloured with Copic pens from the Craft Den.

The little golden instrument I found on a local haberdashery stall.... I got a few strange looks when I squealed with delight!!

More electrical problems this week! my printer is down at the moment so the letters are hand stamped - forgot I had them. Lucky I did. :) & ooooh, just had to add little spider like the ones on my Fairy Door!.

Hope you can join us this week. Wishing everyone a lovely weekend. Love Gez.xx

20 comments:

  1. Ooooooh I love this Gez, beautiful hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It goes without saying I just soooooooooooooo love this:) I have the same stamp might just have to copy your Trinchie for a card Gez.Can't do anything today got to go looking at Bathroom tiles with DH UGH!hate doing this kind of thing.
    Hugs Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. Only joking about copying in case anyone thought I was serious.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab piece of work. Must have a go this week. Anesha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh* i officially dont like you! :( lol
    you are a blooming fantastic artiste my lovely friend :) gorgeous gorgeous trinchie :) hugs xxx have a super weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a fab trinchie Gez, he looks so good and I love that violin. I'd have probably squealed too so consider yourself normal!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Trinchie. i love what you have done! Great background colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hee hee he looks brilliant Gez!!! Totally gorgeous work again XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE what you have done but not so keen on his face!!! goulish ....but thats me ...would have called it Mad musician lol ...that lettering is perfect.

    I must say these trinchies look fun ...must have a go some time ...might be more fun than tags ...must learn to colour in properly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know what it is about those Stampotique stamps but I am crazy about them, not sure what anyone would think of my giving one as a greeting though, my family would be shocked I think if they saw some of the more outragous styles I like and make, don't think they would get it!!!

    Trinchies is another new one on me, you have made a great piece of art here, it's fab!!!

    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really love this Gez - love the background its gorgeous - have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh you have done it again hun this is just brilliant love that image hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the little music man! Thanks for your comments on our bridal delights and have a great weekend yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Gez,
    This card is a lot of fun. You have used so many elements. Every time I look at it I see something else. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Gez, Just wanted to echo Twiglet's thanks for dropping in on our blogs. You are so creative so if you have any suggestions for the bridal challenge they would be gratefully received. Have a great weekend.
    A x
    ps love the tag and the job's done ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hehehe. Love the Trinchie Gez, great colours :) Have a great weekend yourself :)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. These stamps are a bit wiered (in a good way) love your work as always must get round to doing mine I will be joining in too. Thanx for stopping by and commenting your so sweet. love the cello/Dbl base it's just gleeming.

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Perfection, would have squelled in delight as well at that great find. Love how you put it all togather it makes you grin from ear to ear!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hiya Gez

    oooh it's a great trinchie, your background looks great

    hugs
    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx