Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 27 March 2010

Thank You Pat ........xx

In my post below I made a trinchie for Something Completely Different & mounted it on a note pad I made for a gift for a lovely crafter.

For some reason I took the photograph before I added some ribbon! honestly!

Pat has very kindly blogged it for me as I know one or two fabbydoo crafters have wondered what it looked like. :)

Hope you get the chance to pop over & say Hi. Pat's creations are inspirational.

Wishing everyone a lovely Sunday. I am off to the cinema in the morning to see How to train your dragon with my own little dragons!

Best wishes. Gez.xx

1 comment:

  1. Looks great with the ribbon added. Was great anyway. Just another step in its development. Good to se though. Thanks Pat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx