Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 28 March 2010

Tuesday Taggers

Oooh....... I'm scraping in with only a few days left to go with this challenge. I knew as soon as I saw it I wanted to take part. I love the challenges over at Tuesday Taggers and the Design Team's creations are always inspirational.

I have to own up to being a bit of a scaredy cat when it came to the theme for last week. Clowns & masks terrify me & I couldn't come up with anything know matter how hard I tried. Sorry.xx

That said I saw a little sequined mask & wondered about altering it for this weeks challenge. :)

After hurrying on past it in the supermarket I came across some little note pad blocks & knew straight away they would come in handy for storing pens.

This week the Tuesday Taggers are asking us to alter something......

Here are the note pad blocks before I altered them.


And now........... Ta daa!


click to enlarge

close up of the fronts!
think I need a few more Copics!!


click to enlarge

I've had the birdie paper for ages so I'm not sure of it's name... think it from American Crafts?

I used some Paper Artsy alpha stamps for my word & covered them with glossy accents.

The gorgeous pins are from the Craft Den aren't they just fab!

Thank You Tuesday Taggars for the wonderful inspiration & making think about altering the little pen holders.

Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

21 comments:

  1. oh hun these really are great so brilliant for your copics too we always need some kindo f excuse to buy more hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pen holder idea there Gezzy :) Love what you did with them
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fab Gez, love the little letter tiles on the fronts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Gez - Love that paper! Thanks for the compliments Our team are rather fabulous I do have to agree lol x Thanks for playing along at Tt this week x Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful so great when a makeover results in something useful and those little pen holders just cried out for your magic touch. Thank you for your compliments personally I'm still thrilled to have joined the TT team. Thank you for altering with us at TT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work Gez, what a great idea. Love the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these, the little pins really set them off, and still room for more pens - fab!
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gez, these are gorgeous! Much nicer after your 'tweak and tart'

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so fabulously gorgeous!!!!!! Love the birdy paper, and such a gorgeous way to store copics!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love that birdie paper too ! and what a fab idea to hold the copics , colourful and practical ! fab make !

    hugs
    maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe...these are really pretty honey!!! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. These lovelies will make you smile every time you reach for a copic!
    Nothing could be more perfect than that :-)
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant project. The papers are so cute. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Gez
    they are gorgeous, love that paper,
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous idea, and you are absolutely right, a few more copics would fill them up nicely, lol! Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gez, wow! I love,love,love those ...so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Gez! Wonderful entry for this weeks Tuesday Taggers. Thanks for joining us
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gez what a fab idea! xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a great job you've done on those pen pots Gez - using yummy paper too.

    Just a quickie to thank you for my lovely card. First opp i've had, been out of hosp since friday but had no internet til later this morning so just going to do a few important catch ups - you being one of them.

    Catch you again soon. Could you send me an e-mail (address at top of my blog) so I have your direct address pls.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  20. w did I miss this post? it's fab Gez and congrats on winning I look fwd to yr DT SPOT woo woo

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super idea - love these (my copics are in M & S meringue tubs - one was altered long ago and the other is still as it was - but I had another delivery of some more copics today, so will have to find somewhere else to put those - can never have too many though!) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx