Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 31 March 2010

WOYWW

Gosh, these Wednesdays keep rushing round! I've had a disasterous week crafty wise with everything ending up in the bin. Is it just me this happens too? I seem to go through phases where everything I touch goes wrong...

My luck changed on Sunday when I altered some plain boring note pad blocks into something quite pleasing on the eyes! (see post below!) & then I heard the fantastic news that Mr Linky had picked my lucky number to win a spot as a Guest Designer in a couple of weeks time with Tuesday Taggers woohoo... I am really excited to be joining them. :)

On my desk this morning is a little project I started yesterday & thought I'd finish it this morning.... bad idea with a toddler around! I've made a booboo! ...... hoping no one notices!

My washer this morning......


click to enlarge

It's my 2nd art journal page. Rather than rabbit on here I'll post it tomorrow with my story!

The problem with being a mobile crafter is having to pack everything away. Some pencils from here... scissors to go there.... drawers to move! oh, it's a nusiance.

Then the answer came to me!

I thought I'd give you all an update on my lovely beads... bracelet in the making & my gessoed lolly sticks.......

here they are!


no change then! perhaps, as well with the luck I've been having!

but I did find some where to store my vital supplies! hehe...


Last photo now I promise!

I decided to do a full swing! & show you where 'some' of my supplies live at the moment!

(I'm bringing a welsh dresser down from my dads pretty soon & can't wait as it's going to be my new home for my crafty belongings!) :)

Just the slight problem first that I've got the job of emptying it at my dads house. Now he is a full time wheelchair user the dresser is in his way so it's coming to live at my house.

My shelf!


click to enlarge

Arh yes! Play doh..... vital to everyone's stash! hehe...


I hope the non WOYWW'ers who visit my blog don't think I've gone mad showing my mess. If you pop over to Julia's you will see links some lovely workspaces.

I'm hoping to visit everyone tonight but better not promise.... since the clocks have altered my little man won't go to sleep at his normal time! :(

OOOOOOOOH I just want to say a quick "HELLO PAULA" if you are tuning in my lovely. We miss you..... TAKE CARE...... see you soon. Much love Gez.XXXX

Thank you for visiting my blog & leaving a comment if you've got the time. Have a lovely Wednesday. Gez.xx

25 comments:

  1. I always love snooping through all your bits Gez. Love your pink project and I wouldn't mention an error even if I'd noticed one :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project, love your storage. Have a great day. ANesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your notebook cover looks good to me! Good luck with the storage - sounds grand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo you have a shelf too??? But thats brilliant about the dresser honey, you won't know yourself!!! I love that pink page & the bubbles look fabby.

    Paula has blogged today XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you do a great job being as you are on a washing machineI wouldn't have the patience to pack and repack! LOVE that little desk and I WANT it! What does the little telephone box do as I notice it is on your other picture too or was it just to get the desk down? PS posted my CRM card earlier this week.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lindy the little telephone box is a pencil sharpner I've nabbed off my son. :) It's handy because it collects all the bits. :)
    Off to yours....xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. the art journal looks wonderful. I have my stuff packed away in differetn places. And a Welsh Dresser! in my dreams. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gez
    Paula was on this morning, glad to see her back on too.
    Lovely boxes for all your pens, love your page, although I do find the little images a little sad looking.
    It will be fantastic havin the dresser, we will have to swap notes on ebay so we are not bidding against one another,
    christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a load of loveliness Gez. I just love the art journal page, they look fab on there! I wish I could do something like that.
    Are there biscuits in those teddies or inkpads??
    Well done on the DT thingy and good luck clearing out and moving the dresser - can't wait to see it full of stash xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. aawww Gez - thanks for the shout out!!!! nice to be back with you all, if a little slow and serious lacking in crafting... I didn;t even take the photo of my desk this week - my darling OH (my carer for the week) did it for me.

    Great news about the dresser - yeah! you'll be able to put washing on top of your washer now tee hee...

    Love the art jounal page you did. For me, the jury is out on those stampboutique stamps (if that's what they are) - but you sure did a real good job...

    also, big congrats on the DT call - make it your platform Gez and knock 'em dead with your talent.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good to see the corners of your "Wreck" Journal are curling.

    And I love the art journal page of bubbles.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. so much fun looking around your crafting space :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. so much fun looking around your crafting space :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous journally pages...love to see what you will be making next hun x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A totally stunning Stampotique journal page ... I LOVE it and as for my bin ... full of rejects that I started and did n't finish :0) You are definitely not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats on the guest DT spot - that's fab news. love the shelf and your journal pages are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love ur notebook. Well done on your dt spot. Hugs pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely journal page, lets see how you stock your dresser when it arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That page is just fab Gez, really. Love the reversed out bubles, and of course, the text. As I expected, your shelf is as arty and lovely as your workspace. Oh and good luck with the dresser!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great project - I love the stampotique images!!! I had quite a close look (couldn't resist as you said there was booboo) but nope, couldn't spot it!!! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on the guest slot on TT - I love their challenges. Love seeing all your crafting and various spaces - will be great when you get the dresser there x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that page ...missed what you called a booboo. Do not know how you craft in such a resticted area ...I take my hat off to you. I see you have the essential biscuit jars on the shelf lol Is the dresser going to be yours so you can store craft bits ...maybe a lower cupboard should atleast be claimed.

    Congrats on the designer slot

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your LO and your Stampotique stamps...
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like all your storage box/bins. Your page looks like some much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx