Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 25 April 2010

25th Club

It's that time again! altho I am guilty of falling behind but it's not my fault.... if only I had a few more hours in the day!

On the 25th of each month a group of us have been busy creating Christmas cards & it's my turn this month to choose a theme for May over on the Bubbly Funk forum & I have chosen red & green!

My 1st card has been made using some of my favourite K&Co papers. I'm not sure if they are still available & I have used the last of what I had for my 2 cards. :(


I made my own background for my stamped image & stamped & embossed a sentiment not sure if it shows up on the photo!

Lots of my Bubbly friends are not fans of little Magnolia...... I shudder to think of some of the names to which she is referred! SO... I made an alternative card too . :)


More scrummy yummy K&Co Peppermint papers. I love this design as it's great for using up little scraps of paper. I am really pleased with how it turn out. I was quite annoyed to begin with as my 9 yr distracted me coming downstairs one evening & I stuck my green Bazzill on the wrong way round!

I had drawn a sketch with the fancy edging running down the right hand side of my card (imagine if you will!) & didn't realise until I'd stuck it down by which time it was way too late to turn it round & BJ had scarpered upstairs!!

Thanks for looking. Hugs, Gez.xx

29 comments:

  1. Love that Tilda Gez! She's one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tilda card is so sweet :) and the other one is cool kind of like a quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cards - not sure about the cutsie girl for my taste, but she looks good against that fantastic background you've made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, just like patchwork.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're both beautiful, especially the top one. Love the stitching too. You are good making Christmas cards this early, I always leave them to the very last minute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Gez, I can't believe it's the 25th already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the patchwork backgrounds and you're right - those papers are perfect for it! I am so far behind with this already, I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are beautiful!! Love the papers they are perfect, the tilda looks gorgeous in these colours!! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are looking great Gez...you will have a good stockpile for Christmas...I didn't even send cards last year (not even shop bought ones)...just could seem to get round to writing them...xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two lovely card, love the papers. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe Gez, I may not be a huge fan of Magnolia but you always make such beautiful cards with them sweetheart :D

    Gosh...can't believe that its the 25th again already either. HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love both the cards!! really cute papers, I love the added charm with Tilda:-)
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Gez !!! I love both cards but I particularly love your Christmas Tilda GORGEOUS !!! It is never too early to think about Christmas LOL HUGS MY FRIEND !!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love both your cards Gez they are beautiful and the papers are just right. I love this Tilda. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Gez! Your cards are superb as always! Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two beautiful cards Gez, such a cute image of Tilda :)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two great cards Gez.

    Tilda is beautifully coloured adn the design of the second one really striking.

    b x

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh hun these are 2 gorjus cards,love the detail and super layouts hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love the second card and it's a great way of using up scraps too! "Fraid you'll find me firmly in the "don't like" camp when it comes to Tilda and her pals!! They freak me out completely! Think I saw far too many horror flicks in my teens!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great cards as always and will play along this month too Gez. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Of course I like the stitched patchwork one at the top best!! Thanks for the lovely comments about our wedding goodies in the blog shop! We had to spend all afternoon on the curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow Gez what a beautiful card, lovely design. Have a nice day.
    hugs Piaxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Scrummy scrummy cards Gez - love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really enjoy colouring magnolias in they are really nice to colour loving the papers too! but I haven't done any Christmas cards as yet I have a few left over to start me off from last year but i just think I will not like them as much come Dec. lol (but that's just me lol)

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love both of the cards!! I have so many Tildas that I havent stamped yet...should do one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great cards - I am trying to do at least one xmas card a week so I am not too stressed out later on...doing ok at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  27. thanks for stopping in and following my blog...I always get excited about having a new follower! I have enjoyed browsing your blog and love the card you made for the new grandma and the paper stripped Christmas card and of course the house mouse LOL! Great news about Rachel...a real chance in a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx