Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 24 April 2010

Blog Awards & late Thank You's...xx

Help! My kids won't sleep!! I feel like I'm living in the twilight zone!! I'm sure it'll pass but in the mean time.... I've no crafty time & definately not much energy left that's for sure! Hey ho...

I'm hoping to post a couple of long over due posts & fingers crossed a spot of blog hopping later.

My 1st post is a Thank You to some lovely crafters that have very kindly passed awards on to me. I am so honoured to receive them. Thank You so very much for thinking of me.


I'm sure this can't be for me.... it's beautiful. :)

Roughly translated I am told it means.... this blog is charming. :)

I am so lucky to receive this beautiful award from Paula . Paula is one amazing crafter & inspirational lady in more ways than one. GOOD LUCK for Monday honey.xxxx

~♥~

Quite a few weeks ago I received another gorgeous award from Fiona. Fiona's creations are always inspiring. All my thoughts are with Fiona & her family right now as Fiona is in hospital.



I am so naughty not blogging these awards until now! I've another couple to add to my blog...

I am very lucky to receive this next award from Tracey an inspirational & talented crafter & friend. :)


~♥~

I was so excited to receive this next award from a lovely crafter from far, far away! I have also been lucky to exchange Atc's with Vicky. Vicky's creations are fabulous & as Vicky probably realises it's taking me ages to actually get anything made! Thank You again Vicky & for having patience with me .....xx


~♥~

Oh goodness! I've just seen when I received this award.... oh I am so Totally norty in more ways than one! ......

I was very lucky to receive this award from Net erm... a while ago. :) Thank You...xx

~♥~

I will have to get my thinking cap on now & see what I have to do for these beautiful awards & then I can pass them on..... something to think about when my little man won't sleep!

Thank You for your kindness.
Love Gez.xx

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on all your well-deserved awards, Gez! :-) I've been admiring your recent projects - sorry I don't have time to comment on them all individually, but I have enjoyed looking at them all xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx