Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 18 April 2010

Giant blog hop!

This looks exciting!

I am sorry for not being around much in Blogland this last week as I have been very busy with the school hols & haven't had much time for blog hopping lately. Thank You to everyone that has called here & left me lovely comments. I will get back to you. :)

I've just been over to visit Paula one very special crafty lady & found this post! so followed my nose & landed back here!lol...

This is what Paula has written so I copied & pasted. Thanks hun..xx



Start here and add your link to the inklinkz tool, and then add the HTML code below, to a new blog post!

The list will automatically update with the next people who join.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Gez for this wonderful tool! I´ve linked at my blog :). Hugs Tini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popped by to say "hello"
    Have a good week
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayy! I'm doing this too, it could be come addictive!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx