Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 15 April 2010

Quirky Crafts challenge - Better late than never!

When I was given the DT list of challenges ages ago I had no idea when I picked one of Nikki's fabulous digi downloads the challenge would go live over the Easter holidays!

I decided to leave blogging my card until last weekend knowing the challenges last a fortnight & have finally only just got round to blogging it now. :(

The challenge was to work with Lyn's sketch over on the Quirky Crafts challenge blog. Here is my card...


There are still a few days left to enter this challenge & win 3 digi images from Nikki & also the chance to join the Design Team!

I apologise for not being around much this week as it's still the school hols. My little 3 year old has just finally fallen asleep at 10.50pm for the third time this week! I tell a lie! it was 11.50pm on Sunday evening. :( He's been up since 7am & he doesn't have a nap! I wish I had half his energy! ~ moan over!!

I'm so sorry for not having time to blog hop or even play along with WOYWW this week but all there was on my washer were pots for washing up!! We've had a few routine hospital appointments & more hassle with Social Services over the care of my dad. :( so all in all it's left little time for crafting. :(

Hoping everyone is well & I can visit everyone soon.xx

Thank You for all your wonderful comments on my cupcake! Hugs, Gez.xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Gez, poor you, sound run off your feet. Easter hols will soon be over. Love your card the image is great. Talk soon. Love and hugs Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gez I love that card it is really fun.

    Don't worry about up dating your blog daily I will wait for your gorgeous creations! x

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really fun card and you sound to have been so busy this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ;ife is so hectic Gez!!! It's just lovely to see your creations as and when they appear and boy are they worth waiting for!!! Love the card and the digi image is adorable!! Hope things calm down once the holiday is over!! Take Care Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor you :(

    This is lovely...I love all your Christmas cards though hahaha HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card - hope Tom has tired himself out today x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx