Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 24 April 2010

Quirky Crafts challenge

The inspirational challenge blog Quirky Crafts launched it's 26th Challenge last weekend & has another week to run. The challenge was originally 'male' & so I used one of Limited Runs Digital Images fabby designs with my DH in mind as he is a chocoholic!



There is still another week left to join this challenge & the Design Team have created lots of inspiration to inspire you. There is also a chance to win some of Nikki's fabulous digi images over at Quirky Crafts challenge blog.

I have some sad but happy news to share with you... Deanne is letting me have a break from the Design Team with my current goings on at home with one thing & another & has very kindly said I can come back when things calm down. Thank You for understanding Deanne.xx .........

Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

2 comments:

  1. such a yummy project!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful.
    It looks so delicious!! :-)

    Love Paola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx