Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 23 April 2010

Something Completely Different

It's time for a new challenge over at Something Completely Different & this week Dawn has chosen the letter 'h'.

My card including a little 'heart' charm & little Nutbrown Hare!


click to enlarge

I've made this card for a very special crafter on becoming a grandparent this week but I'm not sure if she has received it yet! so I hope she doesn't call here today!! Can't believe how dark my photo has turned out but this card is in the post & so I can't take another!

Thanks for looking. Hope the sun is shining wherever you are & you have a FAB weekend. Hugs, Gez.xx

17 comments:

  1. This card is sooooooooooooooo adorable ...love the image that you used :) and the polka dots embossing too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats card is really gorgeous :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you Gez!! Thank you sooo much this card is adorable just love the image and so beautifully coloured. Love the stamped flower may have to remove mine from the mag!!
    I have seen Summer everyday and she is already changing!! Just love them all to bits they have made me so happy xxx
    Have a great weekend love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. really lovely card Gez, I am sure the new nana will love it. I also have not even taken the flower stamp off the magazine, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gez, loving your card this week, the flower looks really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gez STUNNING STUNNING STUNNING !!! Love it do I recognise LOTV !! Hugs to you !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Gez - really cute image and I love the little heart charm with it, fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe, this is so cute, I love that stamp and I don't usually do cute. Love the colouring. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaawww lovely - i love this image. great card for a [double] lucky recipient.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Gez. Love that cute hare. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this its beautiful x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Gez
    this is so sweet. I have this stamp too. Wish I had bought the boy version too!
    Love sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow! This is so gorgeous. Love that image. Happy Weekend Gez!
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh love this how gorjus is that image,and love the layout too hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh that's really pretty Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the card Gez it is sooooooooo cute reminds me of Mabel Lucie Atwell. I know the Grandma will love it and I hope to see it in the flesh next week.
    Hugs Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab!! Love the embossing! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx