Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 7 April 2010

The Sunday Stampers

I'm joining The Sunday Stampers challenge again this week. :)

Thank You for everyone's lovely comments last week it really meant a lot.xx

I gave a little sneak peak in my post below this morning when I joined lots of lovely crafters showing their WOYWW.

I had just inked an image ready for colouring.


.... but then I wasn't sure if black was the colour I wanted to work with so I tried out 3 Distress Ink colours & then decided I was even more confused than ever & to lots of tuts & moans (from the children watching Polar Express... one of my favourite films!) I took a poll !!

then completely ignored them & went with Frayed Burlap ..... I think!

I had ink pads every where!

.... decisions, decisions!!

from this.............




............... to this!





click to enlarge


Woohoo! I have to say I had sooooooo much fun. Thank You Hels.xx for making me think outside my cutie box!

I wasn't planning a musical background but while I was looking for a background stamp I came across a musical notes stamp & a song just popped in my head.... Love, love me do!



Just a close up to show you how lovely the lace stamp looks embossed. :) I used Distress Inks for watercolouring my image.

I was finished before the end of the movie too. :D

Thanks for looking. If you would like to find out more about the challenge then just click on the link. The Sunday Stampers.

Have fun if you are joining the challenge. Gez.xx

28 comments:

  1. That is just fantastic!! I love the background - and the lace does look incredible, well done indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow glad I popped back it is stunning, love the cross bones, I would never have dreamt, of putting these elements together just fab-u-lous, love it.
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow cant begin to tell you how gorgeous this is!!! Love the background musical score, and then the contrast of the elebarate and elegant love image with the skull...utterly amazing!! p.s where did you get the love stamp from? hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful work - love it. See you have your little chest of drawers out that I like, and love that tin with the stamps in.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Gez this is beautiful I really like this "Love" stamps and what you done with it
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gez,
    Just one word for this beautiful creation .... STUNNING.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your creation Gez. Hope your April is much happier than your March

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab, the skull turns the stamp into something completely different - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - just thought I'd pop back on my way to bed to see if you'd finished your challenge and it's GORGEOUS!!
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow that is gorgeous and not at all cutesy - great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh yes, this is a de-lish stamp!! Love all the detail!
    (lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabaroonie! Looks gorgeous :) Knew it would.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This stamp is just gorgeous. Love what you have done with it. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am really pleased with how the tag turned out. :D I might risk adding some Glossy Accents to the rose & some Gold Blonde Moments to the lettering but I thought I'd better get a photo before I ruin it!! hehe..
    Thanks for looking.XXX

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow hun this is just stunning such a brilliant stamp and that skull is just brilliant with it super design hun love hugs cheryl x
    ps I would also love to know were you got the Love stamp from hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow I love the way this has turned out Gez.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow this is fantastic not a bit like I expected, really cool as the girls would say. What make is the lace stamp it really is gorgeous and such a contrast with the skull. I like the idea of painting with DI's.
    Have fun.
    Hugs Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, stunning tag. Beautifully coloured. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Gez. Love the colours, image just everything about it. Not seem this stamp before. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aaww that is just gorgeous Gez and how lovely to see you doing non-cute so well too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW WOW WOW this is impressive my lovely!!! HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful Tag, nice use of the lace stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the way you went with this - you are so creative, also like the tag for Tuesday taggers x

    ReplyDelete
  24. O would of said top left as you look at it. It's really good though what ever colour you choose no wonder lots of people like this one fabby indeed

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love that stamp and \i think the use of the skull as well as the colours have made this tag a real cracker

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Testing, testing 1,2,3......

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey hunny... I came over and left you a comment but it hasn't gone in for some reason...I did include you in the giveaway etc too...I am soooo sorry that you thought I was ignoring you...far from it...I love your art and I especially love this tag...it is FAB...am I forgived??? Pretty Please...with a cherry on the top??? :o)) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx