Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 8 April 2010

Tuesday Taggers

Give Us A Tag...... that's the theme for this week over at Tuesday Taggers.

I'm so sorry I didn't get chance to play last week I unfortunately ran out of time. :(

Here is my tag for this weeks challenge.....


click to enlarge

I have used my trusty Distress Inks for the background & got busy swooshing the ink around on my non-stick craft sheet. I then coloured the image by Leanne Ellis is available from Funky Kits with Copic pens.

This week Georgina from My Secret Place is very kindly sponsoring Tuesday Taggers. I can remember visiting Georgina a while ago but I can't remember why & it's going to have me thinking but I do remember her dear hubby's BIG catch because I showed my children! Georgina has a lovely blog which is well worth a visit if you get a chance.

Thanks for looking. Gez.xx

21 comments:

  1. Cute tag, love your swirly stamped background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tag...very much ;-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the distress....and the swirls....and the colouring :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your tag hun!
    Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Taggers this week
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just gorgeous!1 I love Leanne Elis designs! this is such a fab quirky image!!..love your colouring and all the fan swirls on the edges of your tag! stunning creation!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful tag Gez and love the images you use.

    I'll check out those blogs you mentioned too. Thanks.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's lvoely Gez. I like these stamps much more than the Magnolia ;)
    Scrummy colours you've used. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gez,
    I just love the background you have created and the image is sweet. This is a beautiful tag.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tag and the background you've created, my fav DI inks. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gez what a gorgeous tag...love the background and the image is beautiful...well done you xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh lovely and light hun

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, love the image, but the background you have created is gorgeous. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, love the image, but the background you have created is gorgeous. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's lovely Gez, your background is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! I love your tag! That swirl on the wonderful background is great! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Tag swishing inks around gives great effects, love the swirls you added at the edges. Very glad you found time this week, thank you for taggin' us at TT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love what you've done with this tag it's fabulous. Thanks for palying along with TT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another fab design!!! Love the background its gorgeous and the image is another of my favourites!! Can't wait for the new release they look fantastic!! Love Chanells xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Totally cute tag Gez... love the swirly background and the gorgeous image.

    I really need some copics... they are on my wish list with 1001 other things...lol

    Oh the joys of being a crafter with not enough pennies...rofl

    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx