Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 1 June 2010

BRAND NEW CHALLENGE BLOG...... Reveal!

I can happily share with you my exciting news!

There is a brand new challenge blog starting today!

Anything Goes.....


Over at Anything Goes you can enter Cards, Scrapbook Pages, Tags, Atc's....... the list is endless because anything goes as long as you follow the theme & colours. :)


Our first challenge starts TODAY Tuesday June 1st and runs until June 8th.

Theme: Wings

Colours: Blue, Yellow, Brown


My 1st DT card for Anything Goes


Recipe...

Pattern paper by K&Co.
Magnolia stamps
MS & McGill punches
Copic & Sakura Glaze pens
Pearls

I stamped a manilla tag (it was just the right colour!) with a Magnolia swirl stamp in opposite corners in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Coloured the Tilda image with Copic pens & mounted her on 3D foam pads.

The honey jar is also coloured with Copic pens & a coat of Glaze add on top for shine! The flowers are modified so you won't find a punch that produces flowers like these! It was my DD's idea to give them ago & I'm so happy I did. :)

It would be so lovely if you find the time to join in the fun then we can call at you Blog & say Hi...

Thanks for looking. Have a lovely day. (I will be convinced it's Monday all day to day I just know it!!) Love Gez.xx

21 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Gez, have to say your colouring is amazing, love everything...I have to get that swirl stamp inked up, I got it a few weeks back but not got around to using it yet...its lovely.

    I have joined the challenge, some stunning work going on over there, I loved Channelles adorable project.

    Your making me wonder how you made the flowers now though...lol

    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Gez!!! You will have to do a tutorial with those lovely flowers!


    Some lovely creations on the blog!!

    Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely card Gez, you teased us with it earlier! I am also wondering how you made those lovely flowers! Great to be on the DT with you, K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Gez. Just love the colour combo - will try to take part later in the week.
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just gorgeous!! Love the glitter on the wings! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card, the flowers are divine and the glitter really finishes it off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Gez, the Honey Tilda sat on the Jar is so cute. I also love the flowers. Looking forward to next weeks Challenge now. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, good luck with the new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Gez, I will certainly be joining in this challenge blog.
    Your card is gorgeous so cute and your flowers are wonderful.
    Hugs Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gez
    ah just love the image and your gorjuss papers, beautiful flowers too.
    Good luck with the new challenge and congrats.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yet another beautiful card....you are so creative my lovely. Now off to check out this new challenge haha! HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh hun this is really beautiful you are always so creative love it hugs cheryl xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that - such a perfect little bee!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the card soo cute the flowers are brill love em x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  15. The card is so cute, I can never resist a bit of glitter! How did you make those flowers???

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh so that was your secret...lol it was a good secret to keep too :D

    Love your gorgeous card Gez honey and I am so looking forward to having a go at the challenge..whoohooo

    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabby card Gez! That is one sweet image. Those flowers are really pretty too.

    Good luck with the new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds exciting! Good luck and congrats on the DT position. lovely card

    love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations Gez on the new DT post and your card is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful card gez :)
    good luck with the new challenge blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on the new DT on a brand new challenge blog - how exciting - and what a beautiful card to start with x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx