Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 14 May 2010

Family news!

The letter was asking us to ring to make an appointment for an interview for my DD!

so far..... so good. We are very relieved to know things are going ahead as planned & fingers crossed DD should have her passport 10 days later.

Thank You for everyone's best wishes. I really appreciate everyone taking the time to leave me a comment. I don't feel so alone in all this... ((hugs))

I've had some more good news tonight. My dad has been going for fittings over the last few weeks for an artifical leg & today my dad took his first steps out of his wheelchair wearing his prosthesis. The first time he has walked in 6 months. I am so proud of him!

He still has a long way to go & has had to promise not to try to walk at home just yet until he has seen physio!

Think I might sleep a little easier tonight.xx

13 comments:

  1. oh thats great news hun you must be so relieved as well as proud too take care hun hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful News Gez! It's so hard to see those you love struggle and to see improvement is sos uplifting.Great about the passport too. Positive vibes by the bucket full coming your way
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Gez, that's great news about your daughter, will think and pray that it all works out for her. Also great to read of your Dads achievement too. x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news about your daughter and how fantastic that you Dad is getting so much better, hope you had a good sleep last night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two pieces of wonderful news. Well done to your Dad it must have been hard for him. Have a great weekend. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  6. what fab news Gez - fingers crossed that things are on the way up now...take care and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats brilliant news on both, you will definetly have a good weekend now.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you have 2 lots of good news. Hope your Dad gets on okay
    Love sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab news - so pleased for you.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't really been around too long to know the details here Gez forgive me but from reading this I just had to say it's good to hear things are improving for your Dad. I bet your all so pleased
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gez
    what good new on the passport :) And what great news on your dad , I'm sure he will improve daily...hugs,Vicky
    btw...thanks for all the nice comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry Gez, I know we e-mail each other, but I had missed this post - so sorry for asking you about stuff that you'd already posted...

    anyway - glad things seem to be moving for DD - but excellent news about your Dad progressing... hopefully he will go from strength to strength and gain some independence when he's more practiced.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous news about your Dad Gez!!!
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx