Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 30 May 2010

Sneak Peak!

I've got some exciting news to share with my blog visitors & followers but keep it quiet!!!!!!!

I'm delighted to share with you a sneak peak of something I've made for a brand new challenge blog which goes live next week!

How exciting is that!!!

Can't give you any more clues for now... sorry!

Apart from saying how lucky I am to be working with such talented crafters. :)


Oh! okay...... one more clue..... the Challenge blog goes live on Tuesday, 1st June, 2010.

Thanks for looking at my sneaky peak today. It's going to be an exciting journey. I hope you can join us. Have a lovely Sunday. Gez.xx

10 comments:

  1. I know what the secret is Gez and I am going to be joining you too, looking forward to Tuesday.
    Hugs Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that sounds exciting!! Hope it goes well for you. Will check it out on Tuesday with Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wober where the new challenge blog is!!! lol

    See you there Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's exciting isn't it. Looking forward to seeing the whole thing. You are a tease. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you are terrible hun,keeping me in my suspenders,good job they are not too tight he he hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh - that's looking interesting...

    Well my friend, I have an award for you on my blog if you would like to collect it... thanks

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait but we will be camping for a few days.

    Hop over to my blog there is a little surprise in store. Hope you feel like playing. If not no worries.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gez you are a tease - the peek looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. GEZ YOU ARE A TEASE. CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT YOUR LITTLE SECRET
    lOVE SARAH xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gez ... this sounds exciting !! best of luck and I will watch this space !!! HUGS have a great week !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx