Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 13 May 2010

Something Completely Different

It's Something Completely Different's 1st Birthday this week. Our lovely & very talented Carol has chosen the theme.... flowers.

Flower twinchie


Wow! doesn't time fly when you are having fun! The Design Team have been very busy again this week & I am soooo delighted that Hels has joined us. There is also more birthday candy on offer.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend.xx

........................ I'm a bit excited here as many of my dear blog friends will know we are having a terrible time with the Passport & Indentity office regarding obtaining a 1st passport for my daughter to go & study in China for 3 weeks in July. Well, I've been out all day until after lunch & arrived home to find a letter behind the door with a Liverpool addy on the reverse!

I sooooo can't wait for my daughter to come home from school this afternoon. It isn't her passport but I'm praying it has details of an interview she has to attend to prove she's British!

Things might be moving in a 'postive' direction at last as school are waiting for her passport number so they can apply for a visa......... oh! I'm waffling.... wish it was 3.30pm think I'm going to burst... again!!

Take care, love Gez.xx

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful twinchie! Hope your daughter gets her passport without any more trouble. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it comes through let us know, love what you have done great colours.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous twinchie! Can't believe how many flowers you got on there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that things are moving in the right direction with regard to the passport Gez! fingers crossed things continue to improve!

    BTW I choose this weeks theme!! roflxx Hope you had another "envelope" behind that door today too?

    Great Twinchie - love the background.

    Have a lovely weekend

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Flower Twinchie - it's good to try something different.

    I hope you sort the passport out for your Daughter.

    Have a good weekend. Love Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely twinchie, lots of flowers packed into a teeny space there! Hope that envelope was good news :fingers:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great twinchie! A a fab weekend too. Good luck with the passport. Sounds a bit of a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope the wait ws worth it and the letter said what you wanted. Fabulous Twinchie love the 3d effect and cheerful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super twinchie, Gez. Hope the envelope was good news about the interview x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fingers crossed it was good news for your daughter and all goes well now. Love you your twinchie beautiful colours. Have a great weekend with your family Gez. Hugs Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the stamp Gez - is this one that you have used on a card for me before???Looks similar anyway.

    Hope it was good news from the passport office - please let us know with an update or edit to this post.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear everything is going well on the passport front. Love your Twinchie, lots of dimension there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx