Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 15 May 2010

Totally Gorjuss

It's time for a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss. I had sooooo much fun making my card for the Design Team. The theme this week is circles. Very fitting as this is what I seem to be doing a lot of at the moment!

My 2nd DT card.... circles.


click to enlarge.


a close up of my image....

I stuck her onto 3D pads to add some dimension.


I had so much fun colouring my image. I just love the colours but I am sad to say I have used the last of my Lily Kate 6x6 Basic Grey pad. I love these papers & can't find anymore, anywhere!

The stamped image is from Funky Kits & Copic pens from the Craft Den. Blooms, lace & ribbon from my craft box.

The Design Team have made some fantastic cards again this week. Check out their blogs if you get the chance to see more of their lovely creations. It was lovely to see we had over 100 entries last week & it was great fun visiting everyone's blogs.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend. I am looking forward to resting my heel as much as I can. Thanks for calling & a BIG Thank You for leaving me a comment. Love Gez.xx

17 comments:

  1. Stunning card Gez!!! Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gez,
    I love this gorgeous card. Beautiful papers and image. Thank you so much for your beautiful card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez
    Stunning I love the gorjuss girls, and I can see why your sad about the papers they are beautiful, havent tried a round easel and it does look fab, beautiful flowers too, have a great weekend.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not suprised at all your sad about the last papers they are so yummy but at least they went to a great cause this is a wonderful card hun, reminds me I haven't sone a card in ages maybe I will get one done too lol thanx for the nudge x

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely - even if you are going round in circles! Love Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a beautiful card, love it.
    Hugs Piaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, is it an easel card? The circles look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card Gez, looks so different. Love Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your not kidding, Totally Gorjuss. Loving the round easel card. Those papers are beautiful. Hope you find some more. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh no wonder you are sad hun as these are just utterly gorjus and as for your card,brilliant as usuall with so much attention to detail utterly brilliant hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had a drool over this yesterday Gez but was rudely interupted by hubby who ordered me off my pc to go shopping...whats he like eh...bless him

    This really did catch my eye though Gez, I just think all the elements work perfect, its a truly beautiful creation, the colours just look beautiful and your colouring is class...

    Love it!!!!
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh such a gorgeous card. Love the papers you've used and the image also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it Gez!!! Love the round shape,the Papers,embellishments are just the perfect combo to go with the lovely image!!! Hope you manage to find somemore papers Gez!! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sooooo beautifully done! You pay such attention to detail and your colouring is amazing honey XXX

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a lovely card Gez - I like the idea of the circle easel card - i might try this one out.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hallo und Willkommen im Sex-Talk.


    Dieser Sex-Talk bietet ihnen die Alternative heiße lesben und vieles mehr,sicherlich auch Heiße Live Chats
    Hier im besten Sex-Talk erwarten dich heiße lesben Live Dates
    Eventuel suchst du Live Dates , mit Sicherheit bist du hier genau richtig.Ok,los gehts,worauf wartest du?
    Live Dates bekanntschaften kontakte ,sofort anmelden .
    Du suchst jemand von Genf, vieleicht aus Kloten, vieleicht in Zürich , oder in Bern, vieleicht aus Ecublens? Mit Sicherheit ist jemand dabei.!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hallo hier im Sex-Chat.


    Der Sex-Chat bietet ihnen eine Möglichkeit partnersuche sex und jedemenge andere Sachen,wie Heiße Live Chats
    Hier im Sex-Chat findest du partnersuche sex Live Dates
    Eventuel suchst du Live Dates , mit Sicherheit bist du hier genau richtig.Gut,stellt sich die Frage,worauf wartest du?
    sexuelle Vorlieben heiße nacktfotos ,schnell anmelden .
    Suchst du jemand in Meyrin, vieleicht von Oldenburg, oder von Potsdam , oder von Spiez, oder Villars-sur-Glâne? Bestimmt ist da jemand dabei.!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx