Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 4 July 2010

Atc swaps

Just a quick crafty post! It might be my last for a while....

I know these Atc's have been received & that I can blog them. :)



I have used Distress inks on the backgrounds & various stamps. Images are from Google. There is embossing & glossy accents but I'm not sure they show up!


HAPPY 4th JULY to all my lovely friends across the pond.
Have a great day.XXX

It's 00:12am here & we have decided it's not worth going to bed now as we have to set off for the airport in a couple of hours!

Thanks for looking. Have a lovely Sunday.xx

6 comments:

  1. I love anything to do with Alice in Wonderland so I just love your ATC'S.
    So the great day is here, I hope your DD has a wonderful time which I am sure she will. I know it is useless saying this but try not to worry too much about her.
    Hugs Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your very topical Alice ATCs.. I just found printable Alice bookmarks which I am doing for DDs party bags next weekend...can't believe there is less than a week to go...EEeK!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. great ATCs as usual, love the designs. K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what can I say, these are just brilliant! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx