Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 6 June 2010

Totally Gorjuss

It's time for a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss & Net has come up with yet a fabulous sketch!


my card....

I've used K&Co papers & a gorgeous digi image from Mo's Digital Pencil too shop & my trusty Copics for colouring.

The Design Team have come up with some marvelous cards once again. I am just a bit worried mine looks too shabby this week!

Thanks for looking. Hope everyone has a lovely week. Gez.xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Gez
    doesnt look shabby at all, i think it is gorgeous love the papers and Mo's image.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and your colouring is super. Love the papers as well. Anesha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving it Gez! This is one of my fave Mo images, it so reminds me of Vince when Toad picks him up LOL!! Brilliant card babes. Sxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you know how much I LOVE this image!!! Totally gorguss card, HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. awhh so sweet, love the soft colours and the combo of papers! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image and love your choice of papers x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so beautiful.
    I love the cute image your coloring and the papers.

    Hugs, Paola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx