Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 1 July 2010

2010 365 Calendar challenge

Good morning Blogland. I have so missed hopping to visit everyone & not having time to blog.

My camera can't be mended so I am out of action at the moment. It is working intermittently & I'm sure the colours aren't true anymore as it's made my pages look very muddy. :(

I haven't finished decorating my June pages but I am sure I will have time once we get organised for China... we are fastly running out of time!! It's come so quick now!

Here are my unfinished June pages.

click to enlarge


I've started my July pages & I am really pleased to be fairly up to date.



If you would like to find out more about the calendar challenge then hop over to The Kathryn Wheel to find out more & see some fabulous pages. Remember you can join in with us at anytime.

I am hoping once life settles down a little next week I can catch up with everyone. Thanks for calling. Gez.xx

13 comments:

  1. Hi Gez
    these pages are terrific, hope you get sorted out soon miss you on here.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo loving those new pages, so pretty.
    good luck with the trip organizing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welll done on keeping up considering all you have on at the moment my lovely. Your July pages are looking good so far!!

    Pleased you managed to get R a camera to take too XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic pages!!! Hope the trip goes well for your daughter. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with all the last minute organisation for China. I'm always here if you need someone to scream to :-)
    Love your calendar pages.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope all goes well in China for your daughter. Your journal pages are great, you can play catch up R has gone - it'll keep you busy! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your calendar pages - just wish I was so organised - Best of luck with the China plans - hope it goes really well!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic pages Gez, you've done so well keeping up with this as you've had so much going on.

    Hope your last minute organising goes ok for China xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. June looks fabulous completed and I am loving your background for July. Fab colours.
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pages...June is bright and cheery...love the little fella in his bathing ring...fab and July is shaping up nicely too...I am actually ahead of the game for a change...should really prep August pages now before it creeps up on us...lol...xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super journal pages. You've done so well keeping up with this. Shame about the camera. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your calendar pages - June looks really lively all filled in. Your little squares are a work of art! Well done for keeping up! Can you believe we're half way through already?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx