Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 19 July 2010

Happy Birthday & Thank You... Lindsay.

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. The weather has been awful here... like back to winter but it didn't spoil my weekend! I spent Saturday in the company of some really fabulous ladies. It's a shame it was over all too quickly!

I went to a Ranger's Technique workshop by Lindsay Mason held at Dawn Bibby's Design Studio & met up with some fantastic Bloggers! The time just flew by & it was over far too quickly!

A little birdie told me a while ago it's Lindsay's Birthday today! I had so much fun making this little handy notepad for Lindsay.

Happy Birthday Lindsay.xx


We didn't have much time for photos. We were really busy. I think Lindsay went above & beyond to make our workshop a total success in everyway.
Well Done & Thank You Lindsay.xx

Some of my Atc technique samples, first attempts!



I was lucky enough to swap a couple of Atc's. I took some with me to say Hi..... & wasn't expecting any in return so that was a lovely surprise!





I also have a lovely story to share!

A couple of months ago I was lucky enough to win a stamp on Ebay & it appeared on my Wednesday workspace & She got in touch when she noticed it! & low & behold it was the same stamp she had just sold! How lucky is that! I got a gorgeous stamp & a beautiful new friend!


..... it started with a stamp!


Oh my gosh!!!!! my hair was a mess after arriving in the rain & goodness, I said my pregnacy fat hadn't gone far.... I wasn't joking... ~blushing~ like mad!

It was great fun meeting up with She, Lindsay, Heather & Joanne. What a talented bunch of ladies.

Whenever I see Mushroom Adirondack colour wash spray!!!! (me & Joanne kept ending up with it! :) I will always think of my fabulous afternoon with these very kind, creative ladies. Thanks for a fun afternoon. Gez.xx

Thanks for calling by my blog & a BIG Thank You if you get the chance to leave a comment. Have a great week. Hugs, Gez.xx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Gez
    Looks like you had a fantastic day, love the little book and all the atc's look fantastic.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gez so pleased you had a wonderful day and made so many friends.The little book is beautiful and the ATC's are fantastic you have plenty to be going at there.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Gez looks like you had a blast. love,love the notebook and atc techniques , simply marvelous darling. And the atc's you got are to die for, so fancy dancy.Nice to see a pix of you, I feel I know you better that way . Have a great day :) thanks for sharing...
    hugs,Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Gez...I am sooo pleased that you had a wonderful time my lovely...a well deserved day out!!!! HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow amazing ATCs Gez and a great story about friend ship. Have to say love the Paris Note book yummy

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you SO much Gez for your beautiful and thoughtful card and gift - I was quie overwhelmed by everyone's kindness, especially as I didn't even know anyone knew it was my birthday! The card is just stunning and will be treasured as will the gorgeous notebook...I'll keep it for writing special thoughts or artistic ideas in. Thank you once again, and so glad that you enjoyed the workshop. Love, Lindsay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh hun what a brilliant photo,you really look like you had a wonderful time,and as for your atcs,wow and the book yet another wow,you are so talented,hun love hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like it was a really fabby day! Thanks for mentioning the mirror workshop...I'll defo come if and when it happens :)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was lovely to meet up with you on Saturday and yes, we did have a lot of fun, didn't we, and came away with lots of new techniques & ideas! Lindsay's notebook looks beautiful too, maybe I'll get to see it when I meet up with her on Friday. Lovely pic of you and She, by the way! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've just gone through your list of followers to see if I joined as I thought I had ages ago, but no!! I have now, so sorry. My memory lapses are allowed now I'm an OAP!! Thank you again for the beautiful ATC an d the thought behind it, but more so, thanks for your wonderful company on Saturday. I have never had such fun in a very long time believe me. I hope we can all get together again for another wonderfully 'mad' day. Wish we could all book Lindsay for ourselves, now that would be fun.
    Luv Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you managed a meet up Gez. And don't you look stylish. x

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx