Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 2 July 2010

Something Completely Different

I'm not here, I'm not here!! or at least I shouldn't be...... hehe!

Just wanted to quickly let you know about the new challenge over at Something Completely Different.

It's the start of a new month of 'tags' & this weeks theme is hearts.

........ my tag


click to enlarge

I have used Distress Inks for colouring my tag & a gorgeous stamp from Funky Kits.

I had so much fun making this tag for a very special lady & talented crafter I am so lucky to call my friend & I am so excited about meeting up in 2 weeks for a Ranger class. :) can't wait!

I hope everyone has a super weekend.xx

My weekend is one of mixed feelings as it's the culmination of 10 weeks preparation for my daughter who is off to the other side of the world for a 3 week Study Trip to China. Goodness, how'd that happen!

Take care.xx Thanks for calling. Hugs, Gez.xx

16 comments:

  1. Sending Rachael all the best for her trip to China - well done for being chosen and I hope you have a fantastic time.
    Love your tag Gez, I've ggot that stamp but I've not used it yet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag, love the image. Good luck to your daughter. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is lovely
    Have a good weekend Gez
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best to your daughter on her travels. Gorgeous tag.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely little tag this!

    I hope your daughter has a fabulous and wonderful time! I'm sure she will!

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crikey that's come round quick!

    Ooh have a fab time at the class.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha you said that twice Net!

    Rachel enjoy your time in China and Gez enjoy your workshop.

    Beautiful tag too.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow what a brilliant tag just love it great image,too hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely tag gez :)
    have a fabby time rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank You everyone, for all your good wishes for Rachel. ((hugs)) xx

    Tell you something... I've told DD if she sees any of these 'spammers' to have strong words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab tag Gez! Best wishes to Rachel - hope you enjoy some time together this weekend before she heads off!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awe this is really pretty Gez! Have a lovely day with R today my lovely XXX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super tag - love the stamp (I've actually got that somewhere and have never used it ... perhaps you've inspired me to get it out of the box!) Lots of hugs coming your way for you and Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous! I do love this image! Love the soft colours!!! and I love the little flower details! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx