Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 9 July 2010

Something Completely Different

Don't faint...... I'm blogging something crafty today!

My camera worked..... it's very hit & miss. If I quickly switch it on & take a picture before it has time to think about going pink & mushy I'm okay... can't say I'm looking forward to learning how the new one works when it comes back from China... I'm like that with mobile phones... can't be doing keep changing!

Any hoo, it's time for a new challenge over at Something Completely Different & it's a bit exciting as we have our lovely Guest Designer Joanne joining us again & also a lovely new member has joined our Team!

This weeks theme is... well, I think I will let Laura explain... this crafter is soooo clever I just love her thinking. :)

Here's my tag!

are you sitting comfortably?

click to enlarge
not one of my best photos ever but I had a very small window in which to try & get a half decent shot!

I had so much fun making this tag! lots of distressing, embossing & Stickleling. :) I just love this image from Mo coloured with my trusty Copic pens.

Thank you for calling & I would love to know what you think of my tag. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Gez.xx

21 comments:

  1. Fab tag! That image is of me! I often perch on the bed in me nightie with me specs on the end of me nose surfing the net lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Gez!

    I expect to see lots of crafting now you've got the camera sussed ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab take on the theme Gez, great image and you made a fab tag with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning tag, love the image and the glitter. Anesha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gez,
    Fantastic tag. I love the image - she is obviously an avid blogger LOL.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW I love how you have done this gorgeous tag Gez. That gold behind really sets of the copic'd image well my lovely! HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely tag within a tag, great idea. And aren't we all like that, blogging when we can fit it in, lol!! K x

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving that image fabbie tag as always, xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic tag Gez. I had a bit of a Tim Holtz moment recently and made some tags . I will post them soon. Hope your daughter is getting on okay in China
    love sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this tag Gez and I'd like to think I look this glam when I'm on the net!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab tag Gez,love the image it is so "today".
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Tag, love that image LOL xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that image, lovely tag.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a gorgeous tag, I love the image too xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. great tag and fab stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow Getz what a beautiful tag, lovely details.
    hugs Pia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabby tag....love the colours :) Great how we all come up with something different!
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fabby tag hunny love this

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx