Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 30 July 2010

Something Completely Different

Wow! who stole my week!! It's Friday & time for a new challenge over at Something Completely Different.

......my tag for this weeks challenge.


click to enlarge...

It was great fun getting inky & messy! I have used a gorgeous cute image from Lisa's Altered Art & a fabulous stamp I won on ebay. Little did I know this stamp would bring the greatest gift of all..... a very dear new friend. :D My dreams certainly did come true! Thanks She.xx

Hope you can join us this week. We are sadly saying Good bye & Thank You to our very special Guest Designer. Thanks Joanne.xx

Wishing everyone a great weekend.xx

Praying it's fine in the North West as I still have a mountain of washing from Beijing waiting to dry!

I keep saying this but I hope to catch up with everyone really soon.

Hugs, Gez.xx

17 comments:

  1. Hi Gez
    internet problems again so now trying to catch up on everyone's blogs!
    Glad to hear your daughter is back safe and well after a fantastic experience.
    Loving all your recent projects
    Love sarah X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gez,
    This is a wonderful tag. I love the colours and the gorgeous baby image.
    hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous tag Gez !!! How wonderful that crafting brought you another special friend !!! That is fantastic !!! HUGS TO YOU FOR A GREAT WEEKEND !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gez that is a gorgeous tag - I hope you get up to date soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab tag Gez, love the little child in the teacup image! Hope the washing mountain is getting more manageable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag - love the colours. Came upon you via an American group (it was to do with your calendar journal)and am spending too much time drooling over your artwork, what talent you have. Have had to list your blog on my sidebar so I can check each time you make a new entry and have signed up as a follower so I don't lose you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful tag....really really! :)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag - good luck with the weather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant tag sweetheart! Don't envy you all that washing as its probably followed by the dreaded ironing!!!!! HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. You sound so happy and this is such a joyous tag love it. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gez this tag is fantastic I love it and your new stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab tag Gez - hope you catch up with that washing soon lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab!! Love the orange with the blue...and such a fab mix of images! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous tag ! I am back from vacation so i can check out your blog again, and it is so lovely to be here again, you are so talented that i can just sit here for hours to look at all your projects :D

    About time indeed that i posted some more Coneberry inhabitants, and the stories will follow shortly ;D

    Thank you again for sharing your beautiful projects with us, you are an inspiration !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful tag Gez, love the colour and that image is wonderful :-)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, gorgeous tag Gez.....I don't envy you with all the washing though xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx