Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 12 August 2010

Anything Goes...

It's time for a brand new challenge over at Anything Goes. It's been great to see more & more crafters are finding the new challenge blog. :)

The new challenge theme is the letter.... 'A'

... here is my 'Atc'
Christmas Angel
(is that 2 'A's'?! .. just wondering if I get extra points! ;)


I just love this stamp from Funky Kits, it's one of my favourites & she is just the perfect little angel for my Atc., :)

I used Distress Inks for the background & Copic pens for colouring both available from the Craft Den

It's weeks & weeks since I've been able to join the challenges over at Anything Goes, what with no camera then no computer not a good combination. Lynne & the Team have been very understanding. Thank You & thanks for having me.xx

Hope you get chance to join us & see the fabulous inspiration from the DT.

Thanks for calling & a BIG Thank You if you get chance to leave me a comment. Have a great day, hugs, Gez.xx

13 comments:

  1. Oh that background is stunning Gez and I love the image too !!! have a great day !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gez,
    This is beautiful. I love the background and colours and the images are so sweet.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour combo Gez. The thought of Christmas being upon us is frightening though.
    Luv Joanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautiful - so precise! I love the blues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely ATC, I think you should have 2 'points'! I love this stamp as well and the colours you have used. K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous and soo you my lovely XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a perfect angel Gez. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gez, you certainly get extra marks in my book as this is just lovely! i love the simplicity of your design - just perfect! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful atc...I love that image too ....those shades of blue are beautiful...Your coloring is amazing...nice work..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely ATC Gez the blues are gorgeous. Yes I agree, 2 points. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx