Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 29 August 2010

Anything Goes...

This week sees a new challenge over at Anything Goes. I love this weeks theme... definately something I could do with more of... time!

Here is my tag...

it's time to .....


...if only I could!!

I've used Tim Holtz Distress Inks & stamps & had a great time getting inky fingers! & to satisfy my cutesy side I made an Atc as well! (that's the trouble being a Gemini! having 2 sides!)
... time Atc


I've used a lovely stamp from Funky Kits & stamped my background onto glossy cardstock. Great fun. :)

Thanks for calling. Have a great Monday. Hugs, Gez.xx

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous makes Gez, I really must do more distressing, they are lovely!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow hun these are both brilliant,oh that tag is just awesome so want that stamp,and as for the atc,incredible just love your work,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez,
    These are beautifully done. I particularly loke the tag. Beautiful work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you've done here Gez, but I particularly like the first one, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. both of these are just gorgeous!!! Love the atc....love Leanne Ellis designs, the colours on this are just fabulous....so creative! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant shading there Gez.
    Luv Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this - the colours are fab. I've been using these stamps a lot, lately, too. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gez,
    Gorgeous tag and ATC - great sentiment on the tag.
    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely work as usual Gez. I like the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that tag - it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Gez,

    I was stopping by to comment on the adorable flower card you made for the current challenge at Anything Goes. Can't seem to find it..lol Good thing, got a chance to see your other gorgalicious creations. I love the gorgeous flowers.

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx