Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Compendium of Curiosities ~ week 8 ~ inking grunge challenge

It's time for a new challenge over at Studio L3. Linda has another brilliant new challenge to swing the old mojo into action. :)

If anyone saw my post earlier today... these are the flower petals that featured on my desk. I am really quite happy with the result. I was worried the flowers might be too dark...

I can't give you any details... only to say we are going back to basics & working from page 39 of our Compendium of Curiosities, where you'll find Tim's tutorial for Inked Grunge!

Here is my Grungepaper flower.... inked, sprayed & stamped!


click to enlarge!

This was sooooo much fun! I think I say this every week but it's so true!

Thank You Linda.xx

~x~


I added my finished flower to a tag......

click to enlarge...


Thank you for calling by today & a Big, big Thank You for leaving a comment if you get the time. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Gez.xx

25 comments:

  1. Gorgeous :) How sad am I? I have already bought the tattered florals die pending buying the Vagabond when it comes out!!!
    See ya!
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! all done and soooo pretty my lovely! I have the book now so should really do some of these...if I can find the time HUGS again XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Gez. I adore Grungepaper. I have a Grungepaper flower tutorial on my side bar if you are interested and I will soon be posting a scrapbook i have made which has Grungepaper flowers and leaves on it. In fact I have 2 to make by this weekend so I better fly and get on with them. love ALL your projects
    Love Sarah X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning flower and tag! Love the colors and everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gez,
    This tag is gorgeous. I love the flower - it's fabulous.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. I guessed this is what the flowers were for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gez: WOW! HUGE WOW! This is so gorgeous! You did a magnificent job on the inked grunge, and turned it into such a beautiful flower. Those colors are PERFECT! And the tag you created for it couldn't be prettier.

    It's safe to say you completely ROCKED Challenge 8! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous flower and tag, love it. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous flower Gez, love your tag!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  10. What afantastic tag, just love your flower. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely work Gez, nice to see you crafting again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I should have guessed this is what you were doing with the grunge flowers as I looked at L3 yesterday. Your flowers are not too dark at all and the tag is gorgeous.
    Hugs Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous flower and tab Gez, still haven't got any grunge :( (only mess!)
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colouring of this flower. Fab.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh wow this is stunning,hun,love what you have done,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! the tag and the flowers turned out fab! Glad you got your camera and computer working! I know what a bummer that can be! :^( Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my, this is just stunning Gez, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your flower is so cool that I had to call My Guy over to my computer to see it!

    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tag and flower are gorgeous Gez :-)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gez this is gorgeous, love the colors used... tomorrow I'm getting out my new flower die cut by Tim and using it to try to make some flowers like this... great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow..this flower is grand...love that die! Your tag is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx