Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 30 August 2010

Learn Something New Everyday 2010



I'm sooooo excited!! It's that time of year again!!

This will be my 3rd year taking {Shimelle's} Learn Something New Everyday September class. The first year I didn't complete but have kept my notes & finished pages altogether & it's great being able to look back on them. :)

Last year, I did much, much better & scrapped & blogged everyday! In my left~hand sidebar is a slideshow of my completed fat!! book.. Brilliant! I loved every minute & made lots of new crafting friends along the way. :)

This year I have decided to take a completely different approach... oooh, the longing to buy some pretty papers has been nearly overwhelming!! especially seeing so many pretty front covers.. This time I have chosen to work in a Moleskine journal & have been busy with the Gesso.. I am fairly new to art journaling & always feel really nervous blogging my pages! soooo, my LSNED posts might not appear quite as often this time around.

Here is my title page/s & I think I've already convinced myself I don't like it... that little voice in my head won't shut up!! I really need to take him to one side & think about Gessoing him to a page in my journal once & for all!! hehe..

Perhaps, I should just nip out now & buy a lovely pad of papers...........


title pages


Thanks for calling by my blog & a BIG Thank if you get the chance to leave a comment. Have a great day. Hugs, Gez.xx

19 comments:

  1. Gez, it's FABBY!! You send that little voice over to me and I'll give him a talking to for you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gez,
    This cover is brilliant. I remember following you every day last year and I look forward to doing the same this year.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez
    there is absolutely nothing wrong with it I just love it, we are our own worst critics, its good to be back.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These two pages are beautiful, you have nothing to fear, only fear itself. Lovely colours and I love the border and the Stampotique crafter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stampotique always gets me going! Fab Gez
    Luv Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What do you mean you don't like it?? It's gorgeous!! I shall have to have a peek at this challenge ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is sweet and pretty Gez . nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's not to like - gorgeous crafting - kick that voice out! Love and hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab kick off pages, love the mixed text styles and the Stampotique girl - bet she doesn't listen to the little critic in her head! Have fun with this year's journal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to seeing what you create :)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope this year's classes are just has fulfilling as previous years were for you Gez.

    I love those pages and I agree you need to silence that inner voice - he is only a distraction! x x

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't you dare go out & buy paper!!!! This is just perfect and having seen some of your gorgeous journalling pages I know you will find this very fulfilling!!! I just don't have the time this year sadly. ENJOY my lovely XXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your take on the challenge, and look forward to seeing how it develops

    KS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh WOW Gez, absolutely stunning pages my lovely. I'm really looking forward to seeing more xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh I'm loving your journal page. No need to go out and buy papers at all! Good luck with your new class.
    Sorry to hear about Mr Glenn x

    ReplyDelete
  16. i cant wait either gez, i'm planning on finishing the one i started last year as didnt get too far :) cant wait to see your pages x

    ReplyDelete
  17. keep away from the craft shop! Well except to buy more gesso and paints to make some more lovely pages like this one! Looking forward to seeing some more, K x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely nothing wrong with these pages, love the background and the border and of course one of my favourite stamps. Don't listen to yourself, listen to us followers.
    Hugs Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx