Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 6 August 2010

Something Completely Different

It's time for a brand new challenge over at Something Completely Different and do we have some VERY EXCITING NEWS to share with you....

The lovely inspirational Craft Stamper of the Year.... Artyjen has agreed to join the Design Team. Woohoo!....... Welcome aboard Sioux.. wishing you lots of fun on the DT...xx See you real soon!!!

This months see's a month of torso shaped Atc's which you are invited to swap with us at the end of the month. This week's theme is ......

.... bling


Lots of beeswax going on, on my first Atc of the month... stand still in our house & your are likely to get a coating!!

Oooh I mustn't forget to tell you Artyjen has designed a super duper badge if you would like to grab it for your blog. The Design Team have some lovely inspiration to share with you this week.

Thank you for calling on this very wet morning in Lancashire. Wishing you all a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

21 comments:

  1. Oh I love it, what a great oriental ATC, and the shape is inspired! I must have a go at the old beeswax, K x
    btw love the journal, all the little doodles are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gez thanks for the welcome and I feel like the lucky one!!
    That oriental themed torso is gorgeous love the look of the beeswax....never used it myself but have seen it on Suze Weinbergs blog often and admired the look.
    xoxo Sioux
    Don't want to wish my life away but roll on Sept!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow this is just amazing,hun,I will be having a go at this,fab idea,too hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab - love the challenge (why am I not surprised that it's oriental?) Hope the sun comes out for you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Gez, is Tom covered in beeswax then? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gez simply another stunning creation !!! I love the way you do backgrounds !!! I am ashamed to say I have never made an ATC it was always on my "TO DO" LIST !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The oriental inspiration continues! Fab torso Gez, love the effect the beeswax has given!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your torso ATC - especially as it's covered with beeswax! I love the colour and the image and the effect the beeswax has given it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gez,
    This is amazing. It is beautiful. Wonderful work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol at the beeswax. Lovely body you have there Gez ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh this is stunning Gez, love the oriental look and this has a regal air about it too. Beautiful.
    I also wanted to mention i have a new prize challenge over at my dezinaworld blog if you fancy giving it a go.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend
    hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've done a wonderful job with this, Gez - it looks stunning

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your ATC, great idea. Pleased to hear you are enjoying the bees wax. Have a great weekend Gez, talk soon. Love Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your oriental torso ATC (and aren't I the lucky one for owning one of yours too)! :o)
    Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all the bees wax very yummy and loads of bling

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is fab!!! love the gorgeous oriental theme!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fantastic torso. Love how you've worked with beeswax.

    ReplyDelete
  18. ooo absolutely beautiful my lovely, love the oriental theme of it XXX

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great Torso. Love the lacquered look and feel you have created. Perfect with this oriental image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx