Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 28 August 2010

Something Completely Different

There's a new challenge over at Something Completely Different this week. We had a lovely response to last weeks challenge.. Thank You, I'm sorry if a few people thought the challenge was a little "risque".. that was never my intention.. I'd chosen the colours long before the theme!!

This weeks torso Atc theme is .... 'of the sea'

DT Atc...


I've used some gorgeous new Crafty Individual stamps & Distress Inks for colouring. If you would like details of how we are swapping our Atc's at the end of the month then pop over to find out more. :)

Thanks for calling. Sorry for not being around much lately.. it's been a very difficult week. thought if I don't blog now.. I might never again!

I am looking forward to catching up with everyone over the weekend.

Wishing everyone a lovely l o n g weekend.
Hugs, Gez.xx

18 comments:

  1. Gez, this is my first chance to visit this week so it's the first I'd heard of your sad news - so sorry, hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gez this is fantastic...hope you are coping with your loss...it will take time..love Kirsti xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo love those beach huts!!! Gorgeous work sweetie XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this - I really must have a go - along with everything else I want to do!
    There is an award for you on my blog.
    hugs
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gez,
    I love your creation. It reminds me so much of the summer we haven't had.
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I know how upsetting the loss of a dear pet is. I am thinking of you.
    Special Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fantastic creation Gez I just love beach huts I've always wanted one but probably only ever have a beach hut stamp.lol.
    Hope your sinus is much better and you are not feeling so down.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooooooooooooh this is just fabulous! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful, love the colours, very creative. Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just beautiful Gez! Love the Torso challenges, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the DI sky and the beach scene is delighful....can imagine I am there! LOL
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, love those huts and the coloured background at the top. Wonderful creation. Tracy Evans x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gez gorgeous body haha x So glad you are blogging. x x

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh wow hun you really have rocked with this one hun its just stunning,gosh,will make mine look pale compared to this,but will upload it tomorrow as missed last week,s hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Gez
    this is amazing ,love,love ,love it. the colors ,stamps ...well everything.Where did you get the torso?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely rendition of the theme - wish I had time to join in - maybe in a couple of weeks.
    Please keep crafting - it will help - take it from one who has been there, and don't be afraid to talk to others about it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous atc this week Gez - really love the placement of your beach huts!! FAB!

    hope you have a peaceful weekend and that you're feeling much better x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is lovely (as ever). Sending you hugs (you know where I am and you are in my thoughts) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx