Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 15 August 2010

Stamp & Show... Things with wings

When Linda put a call out on her blog to join a new challenge... I just knew it would be too good to miss... I love a good challenge...

Admittedly, I'm scraping in at the last moment... what with the school hollies & everything..

The very first Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge theme is Things with Wings!


I've got my art journaling head on at the moment.... it's great therapy in many ways.... :)

There is lots of lovely inspiration over at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

Thanks for looking. Having a lovely Sunday. Gez.xx

14 comments:

  1. Hi Gez,
    I love the colours you have used. the mix of imagea nd photos is fantastic. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUV...luv..luv...this journal entry!

    thanks bunches for playing along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page Gez, great sentiment :-)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Journal page Gez and a perfect sentiment just love it Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crumbs! how did you think to do that??????
    Luv Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You may have been scraping in at the last minute Gez ... but what a beautiful last minute entry! Thank you so much for answering my call and joining the team at Simon Says Stamp and Show for our very first challenge ... we hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great journal page Gez and love the sentiment.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the look and the humour in this page - and I'm a sucker for all "things with wings"! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your lovely comments.xx :)
    I am always nervous showing my art journaling pages..

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh love this hun,its just a great layout design,detail just rocks,hun love hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pages Gez keep it up!

    Those girls do look grumpy don't they? hahaha

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. just BRILLIANT!!!!!! Love it! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx