Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 10 September 2010

Anything Goes challenge

I'm late, I'm late! again!! I'm trying to catch up on my blog with this weeks posts. This week has past in a blur.. I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend!

Here is my DT tag for this weeks Autumn challenge over at {Anything Goes}.


I've used Tim Holtz clear stamps & a stamp from Crafty Individuals for the main image & Distress Inks for the background available from the {Craft Den}.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for calling. Hugs, Gez.xx

12 comments:

  1. Ooh, lovely images. Love that CI stamp and I don't have it - h'mm....

    Have a lovely weekend and relax - be kind to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gez,
    Beautiful colours and images on this tag and the sentiment is profound.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous tag Gez, love the autumn colors and the black silhouette's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag there Gez. I love the colour and the stamps you have used.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag Gez, the colours and stamps are perfect for autumn.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. really love this tag hun that is one of my favourite sentiments of tims,and so love the image and such wonderful colurs too hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very nice Gez...nice colours!!! Enjoy the weekend!! Kirsti x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! I love the images from CI.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooo love this too! I've got that Crafty Individuals stamp xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Tag Gez, fits the bill perfectly. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning! Love the colours on this one! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx