Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Anything Goes

It's time for a new challenge over at {Anything Goes..} challenge blog. This weeks theme is cute...

Here is my DT card..



click to enlarge

I have used a fabulous image from Mo Manning & my favourite Bo Bunny papers & Copic pens available from the {Craft Den}. The Design Team have some gorgeous inspiration to share with you.

Thanks for calling & a great BIG Thank You if you get chance to leave or comment. Many Thanks Gez.xx

11 comments:

  1. Boy I bet you nearly died when is was missing!!!!

    Love the card Gez the colours are just beautiful and the image soooo cute!!! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. now this is cute,lovely colours hope your frustrating time come to a satisfactory end soon x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I just love that image, beautiful colours, glad blog seems to be on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how pretty! Love it, Gez :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab, the design team have used some great stamps, for the Cute Challenge. Love this one. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card....lovely image,beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow hun,you always come up with amazing cards,and this image is just perfection stunning detail too hun love hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card Gez. I love Bo Bunny papers too. x

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabby mage love this card and I love all the lovely crafty bitz you do on SCD your so talented Gez

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card Gez , love everything about it ,coloring ,bg papers & adorable image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx