Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Anything Goes..

It's time for a brand new challenge over at {Anything Goes..}. 
A BIG Thank You to everyone who found time to join us last week & 
Hello, to all our new follower's..

This week's theme is circles... here is mine!


click to enlarge..

 My circle is a chipboard lid!

 I have used the gorgeous new Graphic 45 Alice in Wonderland papers
available from the (Craft Den.}

My lid .. has a jar with it!

It's going to be our trick or treat jar for this Halloween!

 

click to enlarge..

I mustn't forget a Big *Welcome* to our new member of the DT.. {Kerry}.  Have fun.xx

 Thanks for calling. Gez.xx

10 comments:

  1. That is utterly gorgeous Gez! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is absolutly fabulous gez love it love it x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Gez, this looks wonderful! Watch out, the trick or treaters will be wanting the jar rather than what is in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Gez just love it, the idea the papers everything!!! Would love one myself!! lol

    Glad to see the blog is getting back to it's former glory hope it's not taking up all your crafting hours!!

    Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gez this is fantastic gosh those papers are just awesome,just love what you have created here stunning work hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, it's great! I wouldn't let mine be used to put sweeties in,lol! great papers and I soo love your circle journal you made. those fragments are quite lushious (? too late to check the dictionary) with those papers, must try that myself, K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gez,

    Thanks for your lovely welcome!

    Lovely project and its so original. The papers are gorgeous.

    Great project!

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooo this is a beautiful piece of work sweetheart! XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx