Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Art Journal

I um'ed & ar'ed whether to blog this little page.. (a bit messy!) I stamped the image into my tiny pocket journal which is only approx. 4"x5".. it's my little doodle pad!!

DD started 6th form collage a couple of weeks ago & looks ever so grown up! I thought this image speaks volumes! & believe it or not we couldn't find the street where DD had to get on the bus! Turns out the collage needs to re-write their bus timetable! Glad we could be of service!!

I got a mixed reaction off DD when I showed her my page... well, she saw it drying! I am really quite miffed with the white pen highlights but hey it's okayish IRL..


There is lots of sparkle & glossy accents but it doesn't show up on the photo. I used Sakura Glaze pens to colour the image & wanted to try out some fabby doodling I saw on one of Lindsay Mason's pages at the workshops. Think I need to practice but I had fun. :)

Thank You She for letting me play with another of your scrummy stamps. :) Thanks for calling by my little blog. Gez.xx

14 comments:

  1. This is so cute, love the colours you have used and the image is perfect for the message you wish to convey. Doodles are great, love the lady bumps :)
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think it's fab Gez! Love the image, and it will always bring back the memories of the phantom bus stop! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page! It's edgy and cool, but pretty too! It's perfect for the subject matter, and I like the doodling. Fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Gez - it's fun and funky and says it all!
    For white pens try Uni Posca ones. I have 3 sizes and they are lovely and really come out white on the page. Cult Pens sells them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab page Gez, love the image and the doodling looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant!! Hope she wasn't lost for too long and settles in to 6th form college soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the image and the sentiment/message lol x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. think this is so edgy and so cool hun love that sentiment too hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love it:) you are clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are really good at this doodling thing. I think that page would make a fantastic card, scrap page or entry into any challenge. Brill.
    Had trouble finding the comments button as the bottom of your post is overlapping the next one.
    Luv Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. hehe this really sums up the phantom bus stop...I LOVE it Gez XXX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gez, your page is fabulous. I love that Stampotique stamp and your wonderful frame. Looks perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx