Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Circle Journal .... on it's way!

I have had great fun working on my Circle Journal the last couple of weeks & finally, got it in the post yesterday.. can't believe it will be away for 12 months but I am so excited about seeing it full too bursting when it returns home next Autumn...

Beware.. photo overload! (& on this new Blogger system, thanks Blogger)

front cover.......
(lots of silver DMC metallic thread & Glossy Accents!)


 Intro.......



About my perfect day!


Left page of DLO......


(click to enlarge)

close up! ....


(click to enlarge)

Right page of DLO


Signing in pages......


My signing in tag...


Thank You She for letting me borrow your fabulous lady....xx


Back cover.... lots of Glossy Accents & hand stitching..



Just before wrapping up!


Fingers crossed Royal Mail keeps my CJ safe!

Thanks for looking. Hugs, Gez.xx

12 comments:

  1. What a fab start to your circle journal :)...and a great day it was too...well deserves to be written about....love the samples of techniques we tried :)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gez that is amazing. Absolutely gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW your CJ is stunning my lovely. Makes me sad that I won't see it irl :( But it was a hard decision I had to make. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic journal Gez. Fab idea to do a circle journal :-)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Gez. That is really stunning. I bet you are really thrilled with it.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thi must have taken ages it's super!! I really admire these journals never really bothered myself but love this one!!! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous work gez, really enjoyed seeing all the pics! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is remarkable, rather valuable message

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx