Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 18 September 2010

Great Day Out!

Thank you so much for everyone's lovely comments left yesterday on my last post.xx

I think the saying about making rainbows must be true! & my Learn Something New Everyday lesson for today is easy! It's knowing..

Blogging friends are REAL friends.. :)

Here is a little look at some of the goodies I was lucky enough to come home with.. :)

My Ranger Mirror & Shrine are still 'work in progress'...

I am hoping to
get them finished & blogged while my little one is at Nursery next week. :)

(will get some proper photos in the daylight asap!)

A very special BIG Thank You to Lindsay & David & the wonderful staff at Dawn Bibby's Design Studio for a super packed day.xx with lots of brews & cake!!!!

It was great to meet up with Joanne, Sioux, She & Heather. I think we were quite well behaved today!! Well, most of us. ;) & not a mushroon dabber or diva in sight!!! I did see a gorgeous pair of slippers. :)

Thank You ladies for making today such a special day to remember.XXXX

15 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks and sounds like you had a great time, Gez - can't wait to see the 'proper' pictures'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had such a lovely day. It is so nice to meet up with fellow bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know where to start. The day was so slow in coming then went so fast. We had a giggle and were taught some more wonderful techniques by Lindsay, a special lady. I was really thrilled to be in your company again along with Heather and She, but this time Sioux aswell. I have so much to blog now that I had better sort it all out.
    'Til the next time.
    Luv Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what I see so far and look forward to seeing more of the gorgeousness. Glad you had a super day - well deserved x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gez,
    I'm really glad you had a great day. You really seem to enjoy yourself.
    Hugs,
    Fiona X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, they're gorgeous. Bet you had a great time! Is this the Ossy workshop Sioux was talking about? Drat, could have made yesterday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had fun - look forward to seeing pics of the finished projects individually!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous day shared with lovely friends :) Thanks for being there.
    Time did go too fast...obviously Dawn's place is really the Tardis in disguise!! CU soon ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds so much fun! Lovely glimpse of your project xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woinderful stuff Gez, sound's like a great day :-)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaww I'm so glad you had a lovely day Gez, you deserved it xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a wonderful day was had by all!!!

    So glad you all had a great day!

    Love Chanelle xx

    Thanks Gez for your lovely comment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pleased you had a great day, I am just sad I wasn't able to make it to meet with you and all your friends and it looks like I missed some wonderful crafting.
    Hugs Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooo it all looks very intersting-can't wait to see them all finished :)
    well done:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx