Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 26 September 2010

Learn Something New Everday

Ooooh, hehe!! I had forgotten all about this layout! I can't believe the lovely compliments Shimelle gave it in her email this morning! Wow!, the layout made me smile so much when I read it again & saw it attached to Shimelle's email. What a lesson!! Thank you Shimelle for your kind words.xxx


Did I tell you I loved everday of LSNED09?!

Have a great Sunday. Thanks for calling today & a Big, big Thank You if you get the chance to leave me a comment. Hugs, Gez.xx

16 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment on this one Gez...it's so very true..lol. Have a great Sunday...kirsti x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the wording-it's soo true!!
    i remeber seeing this one last year and it made me grin too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just what I needed this morning - a smile. It has also reminded me that we have some pastries in the freezer that look a lot like this - might just have to take a couple out.

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol. yes it's a message I could do with remembering more often! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Gez and what a true sentiment!!! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, this is a lesson I quite often need reminding of. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so impressed that you are getting a lot of your pages from last year highlighted, but then they were fab.
    I remember this page too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. E 'vero! Mi piace questa idea, sono pienamente d'accordo con te.
    Condivido pienamente il suo punto di vista. Penso che questo sia una buona idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad this got acknowledged - not surprised - and how true it is - fab LO x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How wonderful to have so many pages acknowledged, so pleased for you. I agree with the others it's a sentiment we need remember.
    Hugs Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you managed to salvage most of your blog Gez!
    Love the sentiment on this page - must remember that, lol...x

    ReplyDelete
  13. How nice to see this one again, still raises a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL Gez, great sentiment and page. TFS x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gez great card and very true sentiment lol.... Blog is looking fab! take care xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx