Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 30 September 2010

Learn Something New Every Day

Awe, I can't believe it's the end of the month! I am delighted this morning to see Shimelle has attached my LSNED09 page to this mornings email. How fabulous! Thank You so much for your kind words again Shimelle.. it has been a pleasure & I lovely surprise to see pages again from last year & a reminder of things that have passed.

Here is my layout from last year......


my babies!! I loves 'em. :)

Thank you for calling. I hope you liked my layout too.xx

Thank you also for all the lovely comments left yesterday. I am feeling so peculiar this morning.. after speaking to the out of hours Doctor last night & his words! the 'massive' cortisone injection I had in my heel has entered my blood stream :( I am feeling very light headed & everything is spinning so I am just waiting for DH to come home from work & it's back off to the Doctors.. just hoping it soon wears off :(

Oh well, the sun is shining this morning & autumn is well & truly here.. not sure when I will complete all my pages for LSED10 but I have been making notes everyday! Enjoy, the day. Thanks for calling. Gez.xx

7 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful scrapbook page !! I am so so sorry Gez not have left messages this last few days but every time I try blogger wont let me Grrr I am hoping this will let me !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it did !!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow this is an amazing page hun really love that sentiment and such a wondeful photo too hope you are feeling better today hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe its lovely to see this page again. I do love that pic of R and T. Shimmelle loves your work and quite right too!!!!! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the page they look so cute!!! Hope you are feeling better Gez nothing worse than feeling like that!!

    Thanks for your lovely comment Love Chanelle xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well wishes sent to you Gez.

    The layout is wonderful. x

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx