Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 20 September 2010

Oh MY giddy aunt!!!!

I had a terrible fright today! Been going on since early this morning..

I've been having terrible problems with Blogger, Internet Explorer & Firefox!

I lost the WHOLE of my blog.. nothing here not even my header!! everything GONE..

That was scarey! Especially as I was here on my own & I didn't know how to make a back up copy of my blog!! (It's the first thing I'm going to ask people when they get home tonight & I will let you know what to do - Karen :)

Will have to juggle everything around but fingers crossed everything is still here some where!!

Thank Very much for all the lovely help yesterday.XXXX I will get round to emailing you tonight. Love Gez.xx


**EDITED... I've just popped over to IE8 to see what my blog looks like & it's a total mess!!! Oh fiddle sticks.. this is getting annoying. Think I will have to try the Blogger helpline tonight.

I can only say I am really sorry if you are browsing my blog on Internet Explorer.xx

11 comments:

  1. Taqlk about a clean slate!!!!! Everything is still here Gez...Blogger has put ity all into one column for you...but I expect that you realise that! Thought I would comment so that you know that works haha HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gez,
    You're still here but a lot plainer that usual but there nonetheless.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The look has def changed but I can see everything on your blog ok Gez. I think the new settings on blogger has something to do with it. I have trouble uploading my pics now and setting it all out to look like I want it to. Think these things have a mind of their own :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, hun - scary! Yes, it is all here, but the formatting has gone haywire so it's all in one long column. Hope you can get it sorted out OK xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's definately all still here....just looks a bit different....hope you get it sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yayy...you're back - thot you had shut me out earlier as it said I wasn't invited to read your blog:0(...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes you are all still here but everything is in the rt hand side. Blogger did the same to me and I can't put anything on the left side.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gez, you are still here but very plain. I have had the same problems for months now.

    Take care try not to pull all your hair out!! lol

    Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh hunny hope you get it sorted,so we can see all your wonderful creations,yep i am back hun bless your heart for the lovely comment you left me hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh hunny hope you get it sorted,so we can see all your wonderful creations,yep i am back hun bless your heart for the lovely comment you left me hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx