Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 3 September 2010

Something Completely Different

It's Friday again, which can only mean one thing over at Something Completely Different... a new challenge! & as we have slipped into a new month we have a brand new theme to share with you... arches!

Our first challenge of the month has been set by our lovely new talented DT member Dawn.

Lace arch


I think might have nearly accidently completely covered my lace with my image but you can see some peeping out! I've used a stamp from Crafty Individuals for my image & made lots of hand~made flowers. :)

Hope you can join us this month & think about joining our torso atc swap. :)

I'm sorry for not being around much at the moment. My lot don't go back to school until Monday so it's lots of last minute shopping & no one is going to sleep in an evening no matter how many l o n g walks we go on.. :( Roll on routine! Altho, my baby is off to nursery boohoo...

Wishing everyone a great weekend & a lovely week next week. I promise to call soon. Lots of love, Gez.xx

10 comments:

  1. Really pretty colours there and fab images. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great arch Gez - what a big week you've got ahead...take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work my lovely!!! Awe Milly is off to playgroup too...where does the time go eh? HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely arch - the lace looks perfect just peeping out like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeus arch, fab colours and perfect balance. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm! Lovely arch.....busy weekend then? Hope all goes smoothly and all enjoy the first day back or the first day ever as the case may be! :)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fantastic arch, love the colours and your hand-made flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely arch such a pretty tribute to friends xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gez. I'm back thank you for your comment on my last post. Yor arch is beautiful love the colours and that image is fantastic. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx