Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 10 September 2010

Something Completely Different

This Friday see's a new challenge over at {Something Completely Different}.

Still sticking with this months theme of arches our topic this week picked by {Ang} is the 1950's...

Here is my arch...


I haven't got anything 1950ish in stamps so set about looking on Google images & came up with something using inspiration from Gentlemen Prefer Blondes 1953 film released by 20th Century Fox starring Marilyn Monroe, Jane Russell & many more stars in supporting roles.

I used Distress Inks for the background & various Prima stamps.

Thanks for calling. If you get chance please stop by {Something Completely Different} & see what inspiration the DT have created this week.

It's been a very difficult & strange week in my house with everyone going off in different directions. :( Hoping to catch up with everyone's blogs next week when I've gotten used to my new routine.!

Many thanks for calling. Wishing everyone is super weekend whatever the weather. Hugs, Gez.xx

21 comments:

  1. Hi Gez, this is great - love that image, it looks fab in that arch! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this arch Gez. I hope you get settled in with the routines soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great arch Gez, love the image and love the colours :-)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant arch. Love the image.
    Have a great weekend, I am off to the Craft Barn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great arch, love the use of gentlemen prefer blonds and the images you've used, lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great arch, love the use of gentlemen prefer blonds and the images you've used, lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gez,
    This arch is very well put together. the colours are great and the images are certainly icons of the age.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this arch - fancy having a go at this myself after seeing yours. then again haven't done the torso yet!
    Hope you are getting used to being "home alone".
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just perfect for your arch my lovely! Brilliant job! lots of HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant canvas - love those images and you've sized them perfectly.

    Have a great weekend, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely 50s style arch Gez. Thank you so much for all the lovely comments you've left on my blog - your really do spoil me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The arch is fab and the images are perfect for it, great idea I don't think I would know what to do for 1950s.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fun! How times have changed! Great make. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. SAUCY!!!! Love it! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh! Poo!!! Just typed a comment and it went and lost it!! I'm late in commenting....sorry! Busy trying to get it all together for the weekend ;) LOL
    One of my favourite 50's films lovely arch
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Gez, even with the confusion in your household this week you have managed to create something great !!!! This is one of my favorite movies... hahaha... love it...

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is perfect for the theme and it is very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx