Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 24 September 2010

Something Completely Different

It's time for a new challenge over at {Something Completely Different}.

It's our last week of arches & this weeks theme chosen by our lovely talented (Laura} is birds......



I had so much fun with this arch. Thanks Laura for a brilliant challenge. :)

I have NOT however, had fun with Blogger this week.. :( & to cap it all.. as anyone tried using the new system for writing & editing posts! I must be an old dog!! with a few more grey hairs this week!

Oh MY!!!!! I'm challenge blog sitting for the next 2 weeks for someone.. why did Blogger have to pick now to go all high tech???

Thanks to everyone for bearing with me. I am so sorry for not blog hopping. It's been a strange week with losing my blog! then I had a nasty shock learning my father had collasped (he's okayish now!) & then had some serious crafty shopping therapy yesterday.....(now that was fun!)

Why oh why? can't home be up here! Til next time......

Wishing {Sioux} a safe journey home...
X X X X

Thanks for calling by. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Gez.xx

(I have set this post to schedule on Friday am, if it works, it'll be a mircacle!) Thanks Blogger!!

12 comments:

  1. Your scheduler worked! Love the arch. Hope you get everything sorted soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It worked Gez...your arch is gorgeous!! Hope your dad is okay...very worrying for you!! Take care and have a lovely weekend..we have a day of today and 3 of my kids are still asleep...bliss!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant arch love the style you've used!

    Hope you're Dad is okay.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gez,
    It all obviously worked so we can share this gorgeous arch.
    Hope your dad is better soon. You seem to have a lot on your plate just now - take care.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Gez...that arch is really pretty, that sky is beautifully done!!!! Take care my lovely, speak soon XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super delish arch Gez :) It was fun wasn't it? Will be sending positive vibes for your dad and hope to see you again real soon.
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear about your dad, Gez - hope he's much better now, but what a worry for you! Love the arch - it's a great theme and I'm sorry I've just not been able to make any for the SCD challenges this month, I really intended to make one each week but time just got the better of me! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the vintage image on the arch - super. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab arch, love your take on the bird theme!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW you have posted so much since this one guess you and blogger have made up LOL Jury's still out here.

    Wonderful Arch love the scene 'specally the sky LOL. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is wonderful, Gez! Great shape and I love how you have coloured it. I also love the little pool she is standing in!
    P.S. Thanks for all the kind comments you left on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx