Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 25 September 2010

Totally Gorjuss

Christmas is in the air! over at {Totally Gorjuss} this week
& is being sponsored by Cupids Clear Stamps.
Here is my DT card...

 

October Afternoon.. some of my favourite papers! & something new for me..
I tried out ProMarker pens for the first time on my Magnolia image.
I think the shape of the barrel will take some getting used to.. 
I did like the nib tho.. :)

Hope you can join us this week. Have a great weekend.
Thanks for calling. Gez.xx

6 comments:

  1. oh gez hun this is just a delight for the eyes,especially adore the image,the coulrs and detail are just perfect,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet - beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, I just love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Gez, I love how you've coloured that sweet Tilda.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe...really cute, wonder what she will find in the box? XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx