Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Woohoo!!

I'm doing a happy dance!!!!

I 'think' I have sorted the problem!! I couldn't wait around forever for Blogger help to get back to me soooooo I have spent all evening trying different things... I have loaded my blog in Internet Explorer & everything seems to be fine again! phew!

I've got my sidebars back!! They have been completely jiggled around so I need to set about sorting them out now.. I've some how lost my lovely word cloud I was growing :( & goodness, knows what has happened to the archives but at least I have my blog back. :)

Thank you for everyone's comments & help. You're the Best.XXX

5 comments:

  1. Yay! As soon as I clicked through I thought, 'It's back!!' Hope it's sorted now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Gez
    I had to switch to Mozilla couldnt get IE to work at all.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to have you back in working order, Lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. [url=http://datingaviv.blogspot.com/]הכרויות חינם[/url]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx