Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 9 October 2010

Anything Goes..

It's time for a new challenge over at Anything Goes this week & Christmas is definately in the air!

Christmas Atc

 
Oooh I am SO CROSS WITH BLOGGER!!!

No matter what I try THIS keeps happening to this one photograph. GGGGRRRRRR.....

All week I've wanted to blog this Atc for Anything Goes & this is the official line from Blogger....


The sideways photo problem is an incompatibility between the auto-rotate feature of your camera and either p[icasa where our photos are stored or the blogger interface. Youcan prevent it by disabling it in your camera's menu. It is most likely to happen with a Canon camera, but I have seen reports of it with a Nikon and with Kodak.
For those pictures which upload sideways, there is no cure within blogger or picasa. I have found two methods to fix them. If I rotate the image, one quarter turn at a time all the way around to theproper orientation, then they have uploaded properly.
THANKS VERY MUCH BLOGGER


The DT have some gorgeous inspiration over at Anything Goes this week to get you in the Christmassy mood! (& they amazingly got my photo to publish the right way !!)

I used a gorgeous snowman stamp from Creative Expressions, lots of Crackle paint & Distress Inks available from the Craft Den. Hope you can join us this week... there's still time!

Thanks for all the lovely get well wishes..xx I've been told it's going to be 6-8 weeks recovery time, hopefully!! 

Have a great weekend. Hugs, Gez.xx


UPDATED TO SAY....... HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! BLOGGER!   BEAT YOU!!!!!!



  :D Click to enlarge!

...... Don't give up girls!!!!

19 comments:

  1. Brilliant Gez its good to be back to normal, we will see how long it lasts, until they change something else. gorgeous ATC.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger has been winding me up too my lovely...really pleased you sorted it!!!

    Gorgeous ATC...really Christmasy, HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Gez. Xmas ATCs eh? I haven't even got my head round the fact that it's October yet! Hope your jab works. May get to your parts 24/10.
    Luv Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger seems to be winding everyone up, it's an absolute pain. This happened to me with one of my photos I uploaded so took my camera (Canon)to Jessops and they altered a setting, not had a problem since. But this new way of uploading photos is driving me scatty.
    Love your ATC, the crackle idea is good for a winter effect.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done ongetting it the right way up! Blogger is a pain sometimes. Have you heard about the picasa photo default settings? Unless you change them, ALL your photos from yur blog which are duplicated in your picasa album, are available for people to copy. I had an email from Alison (Craftytrop) forwarding a link so if you need it, email me via my blog and I can send it on to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loquat is for cough and lung in Chinese medicine. Sometimes i would take the Ninjiom Pei Pa Koa which is an extract of loquat when got scratchy throat.

    You can access info online @
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nin_Jiom_Pei_Pa_Koa
    ninjiom.50webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gez,

    Very festive ATC with lots of techniques.

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you sorted your picture - I was getting a stiff neck from looking sideways - lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done u and brilliant ATC! You made me smile today in your triumph over blogger! Your ATC is smashin too!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely atc gez i wondered what had happened to it when i looked on your blog lol x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done for persevering, especially as you've had a rotten week.
    Love the ATC, I guess it's time to get started on the C word! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Am I missing something about a new way of uploading photos or is it because I haven't changed to the new blogger template.
    Great Xmas atc and I too have still not got my head around the fact that we are on tattie holidays already and it will be nearly the end of October when we go back to school!!
    Enjoy your Sunday...
    Kirsti xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. too cute! Love the colours and the added sparkle! Hugs JUls

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL at the end of your post Gez! I was getting some neck excersises in too trying to get a good look at the first photo.

    Beautiful ATC x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Gez
    Thanks for your comments lovely to have someone appreciate the things we play with! I've coloured the bugs with sakura either metalic or sparkle before today and that works well
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you are feeling better. At least you got the last laugh on Blogger. Some days it doesn't pay.

    Cute snow people. They look cold, though. You are welcome to send some of that cold to me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry to hear blogger is still being a pain! It was uploading all my pics sideways for a while too!

    Great ATC, you have captured the frosty effest perfectly, love the cracked effect. Hope you are feeling better real soon. Love and hugs Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx