Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 25 October 2010

Circle Journal

I'm just about to nip out to the Post Office with my first completed pages for the new Circle Journal running over on the Bubbly Funk forum..

I can't show you all of my pages but I can show a sneaky peak!!

Paddy's theme is Happiness...

I had so much fun working on these pages & the dizziness stayed away long enough.. phew!


click to enlarge

ooh, my camera is play up this morning. I could hardly get the shutter to press :( & it seems to have messed about with the lighting!



click to enlarge

One of my happinesses (is that a word??) hehe.. is getting inky & playing with stamps so I couldn't wait to have a play & the biggest happiness in my life is my children. :) Such a lovely theme Paddy..xx

 I can show you my tag for the signing in page altho, I have altered the flower this morning as the glue has dried weird on this one!! Just knew I should have stuck with Glossy Accents!! 


Paddy is such a lovely lady & it was a great pleasure to work in her book. I really hope you like my pages as much as I enjoyed making them.

Thanks for calling. Hope everyone has a lovely day. Gez ♥

13 comments:

  1. Love the tag Gez and the sneaky's look fab too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab tag Gez - such a lovely photo...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez,
    Fantastic tag but you are being a tease only showing wee peaks of the pages.Lol.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag, and the sneak of the journal is looking good, I love circle journals, they are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the pages are fab - I'm sure Paddy will love them. Great signing in tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - I'm sure that Paddy will love your pages Gez. I love that photo of you and Tom it is such a happy one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photo on a beautiful tag and your and the sneaky peaks are tantalising. I love circle journals guess who did a double page spread in my journal-----the one and only DINA WAKLEY!!!!!!
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww, what a sweet tag with your adorable little one :) the sneak peek ,looks to be marvelous darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. the tag is beautiful Gez and lovely lush colours!! the sneak peak of the journal pages look wonderful and the colours and stamps you have used and what we can see look amazing!!!! Love chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the sneaky peeks, what we can see looks great. Love the tag :-)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's alwys such a treat to see what's in your space - and it always looks so pretty too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx